搜索

大家说英语 第188期:夏日艳阳(2)

查看: 251.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:35:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第188期:夏日艳阳(2)
June 9
1月9日
Read it!
读读看!
Susie's neck is red. It is sunburned.
苏希的脖子很红,被晒伤了。
It hurt, so she put some aloe vera on it.
她的脖子很痛,所以她涂了些芦荟。
Susie's mom puts vinegar on sunburns.
苏希的妈妈会在晒伤的地方敷上醋,
She sprays it on. Then she doesn't get blisters.
她会把醋喷洒在肌肤上, 这样就不会起水泡。
You can also treat sunburns with tomato juice.
你也可以用西红柿汁治疗晒伤。
Does it help? Maybe.
这样会有效吗?也许。
But it makes the sunburn redder!
不过,这样会让晒伤的地方看起来更红!
Conversation A
会话A
Hi, Susie. What did you do yesterday?
嗨,苏希,妳昨天做了什么?
Your neck is pretty red.
妳的脖子好红喔。
I know. I spent some time in the park yesterday.
我知道, 我昨天在公园里待了一段时间,
It was fun!
很好玩!
Did you wear sunscreen?
妳有涂防晒乳吗?
Yes. I put some on before I left my house.
有,我出门前涂了一些,
But I didn't bring any with me.
可是没有把防晒乳带在身上。
You should put more on every hour or so.
妳应该大概每过一个小时就要涂一次。
That often?
要这么频繁吗?
Yes. Then you won't get sunburned.
没错,这样妳才不会晒伤。
Conversation B
会话B
Hi, Susie. Your neck is really sunburned.
嗨,苏希,妳的脖子晒伤得好严重。
I know. Rob already talked to me about it.
是啊, 罗柏已经跟我讲过了。
Does it hurt?
会痛吗?
Yes. But I put some aloe vera on it.
会,可是我涂了些芦荟在上面。
Good idea. That feels good.
好主意, 这样很舒服。
My mom puts vinegar on sunburns.
我妈妈会在晒伤的地方敷上醋。
Really? Does that help?
真的吗?这样有效吗?
Yes. She sprays it on.
有效,她会把醋喷洒上去,
Then she doesn't get blisters.
这样就不会起水泡。
I'll remember that.
我会记住这一点的。
Conversation C
会话C
How do you treat a sunburn, Alex?
亚力克斯,你都怎么治疗晒伤?
I don't do anything. I just burn.
我什么都不做,晒伤就晒伤,让它自己好。
But if a burn hurts a lot, I put cool water on it.
不过,要是很痛的话,我就会敷上冷水。
But you should wear sunscreen.
可是你应该涂防晒乳呀,
Then you won't get a sunburn.
这样就不会晒伤了。
I know.
我知道。
You can put tomato juice on a sunburn, too.
你也可以在晒伤的地方涂上西红柿汁。
Really? Does that help?
真的吗?这样有效吗?
I don't know. But it makes the sunburn redder!
我不知道, 可是这样晒伤的地方看起来会更红!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部