搜索

大家说英语 第179期:寻找订婚戒指

查看: 249.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:35:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第179期:寻找订婚戒指
Lesson 11 Mystery
第十一课 悬疑事件
May 25
5月25日
Mr. E and the Ring
找寻订婚戒
I went to see a new movie mystery.
我到电影院去看一部新的悬疑电影,
But when the movie ended, another mystery began.
可是电影结束之后,另一项悬疑事件却接着展开。
I saw a couple stand up to leave.
我看见一对情侣起身离开电影院,
They picked up their popcorn and started to go.
他们拿起爆米花,正准备离开,
But then the girl stopped and looked around.
但是女孩却突然停下脚步,查看着四周,
Something was missing.
有什么东西丢了。
They both looked very worried.
他们两人看起来都很担心,
I went to help them.
我上前去帮忙。
"Did you lose something?" I asked.
“你们掉了什么东西吗?”我问。
"Yes, my ring!" said the girl.
“是的,我的戒指!”那名女孩说。
The man was looking for the ring on the floor, but he couldn't find it.
那名男子在地板上找着戒指,但是找不到。
The room was still dark, so I asked someone to turn on the lights.
电影院里仍然很昏暗,于是我请人打开电灯,
It didn't help.
但还是没有帮助。
"I can't believe I lost it!
“我不敢相信我把戒指弄丢了!
Jim gave it to me when he proposed yesterday."
那是吉姆昨天求婚的时候送我的。”
This was an important ring.
那是一枚很重要的戒指,
It was an engagement ring!
是一枚订婚戒!
"So the ring was new," I said.
“所以,那枚戒指是新的,”我说,
"Was it the right size?"
“大小合适吗?”
"Actually, she needs a smaller ring," said the man.
“事实上,她需要小一点的戒指。”男子说。
"I was so excited, I wore it, but I shouldn't have.
“我好兴奋,所以就戴上了。可是我实在不该戴,
Now it's lost!" the girl said.
这下戒指不见了!”女孩说。
The man put down their popcorn to look some more.
男子把他们的爆米花放了下来,继续寻找。
I picked up the popcorn.
我拿起那杯爆米花,
I dug into it and pulled out the ring.
伸手挖寻并从里面捞出了戒指,
"Next time, don't put butter on your popcorn," I said.
“下次爆米花不要加奶油。”我说。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部