June 2
6月2日
Read it!
读读看!
Taylor, Susie and Abby are camping.
泰乐、苏希和雅碧在露营。
Taylor and Susie are having trouble.
泰乐和苏希遇到了困难。
They can't set up the tent.
她们的帐篷架设不起来,
So they follow the directions step by step:
所以他们按照说明书一步步来
First, put the tent on the ground.
首先,把帐篷放在地上,
Then set up the poles.
然后架起支柱。
Oh no! They can't find the poles!
糟糕!她们找不到支柱!
Can they find the matches for the fire?
她们找得到生火用的火柴吗?
Did the girls see any wild animals?
她们三人有没有看到野生动物?
Yes! They saw a fox and a bear!
有!她们看见了一只狐狸和一头熊!
Conversation A
会话A
Can you help me, Susie?
苏希,妳可以帮我吗?
Sure, Taylor.
好啊,泰乐。
Do you know how to set up a tent?
妳知道怎么架设帐篷吗?
Not really. But I can follow directions.
不太知道耶, 不过我可以跟着说明书的指示做。
OK. First, put the tent on the ground.
好。首先,把帐篷放在地上。
OK.
好。
Second, set up the poles.
第二,把支柱架设起来。
OK.
好。
I don't see any poles.
我没看到支柱。
Oh, no! Where are they?
糟糕!支柱在哪里?
Let's ask Abby!
我们去问雅碧吧!
Conversation B
会话B
Hi! How was your camping trip?
嗨!妳们的露营之旅怎么样?
It was really fun.
非常好玩。
I really enjoyed it. But ...
我很喜欢,可是…
What happened?
怎么了?
Susie and I had trouble with the tent.
苏希和我架设帐篷时遇到了困难。
You couldn't set it up?
妳们架不起来?
Not at first. But Abby helped us.
一开始架不起来, 不过雅碧帮了我们。
And we got it set up.
结果总算架了起来。
So we had a place to sleep.
所以我们就有地方睡觉了。
But we forgot to bring matches for the fire!
不过,我们却忘了带生火用的火柴!
Haha. So you had an interesting trip.
哈哈,看来妳们这场旅程很有意思。
Conversation C
会话C
Susie! How was your camping trip?
苏希!妳们的露营之旅怎么样?
It was great. I like camping.
很棒, 我喜欢露营。
Did you see any wild animals?
妳们有没有看到野生动物?
Yes! We saw a fox!
有!我们看到了一只狐狸!
Oh! That is so cool.
哇,好酷喔!
We also saw a bear.
我们还看到了一头熊。
Really? Were you scared?
真的吗?妳们当时害不害怕?
Yes. But it didn't come near us.
很害怕,可是牠没有接近我们。
Oh! That's good.
哦!那就好。
Maybe you and Rob can come next time.
下次说不定你和罗柏也可以一起来,
You can chase the bears away.
你们可以把熊赶走。