搜索

大家说英语 第136期:找寻朋友(2)

查看: 489.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:35:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第136期:找寻朋友(2)
March 19
3月19日
Read it!
读读看!
Taylor is still searching for Rob's guest.
泰乐还在找罗柏的来宾,
Toby is looking for Taylor, too.
托比也在找泰乐。
Alex gave Toby directions to the studio.
亚力克斯向托比说明了往摄影棚的方向,
He needs to hurry so they can start the interview.
他必须快一点,他们才能开始访谈。
Taylor looks in the studio, but Toby isn't there, either.
泰乐到摄影棚看了看,可是托比也没有在那里。
So Taylor looks upstairs in the office.
于是,泰乐到了楼上的办公室去找,
She finally finds him!
她终于找到了他!
Toby isn't lost anymore.
托比不再迷路了,
They go downstairs for the interview.
他们一起下楼进行访谈。
Conversation A
会话A
Taylor! Here you are! I'm so glad!
泰乐!原来妳在这里!我真高兴!
Rob's guest is here, and he's looking for you.
罗柏的来宾到了,他在找妳。
I know. I'm still searching for him, too.
我知道, 我也还在找他。
I think he got lost.
我想他应该是迷路了。
He couldn't find the studio, so he tried to find you.
他找不到摄影棚,所以他就试着要找妳。
Did you tell him how to find the studio?
你有没有告诉他怎么到摄影棚去?
Yes. He's going to the studio now.
有,他现在就在往摄影棚的路上。
Good! He needs to hurry!
很好!他得快一点!
Rob is waiting.
罗柏在等他。
Conversation B
会话B
Did you find Toby?
妳找到托比了吗?
Isn't he here?
他没有在这里吗?
We need to start the interview.
我们必须开始访谈了。
He isn't here yet.
他还没到。
So you didn't see him?
所以妳没看到他啰?
No. I keep missing him.
没有,我一直错过他。
But Alex saw him, and he's on his way here.
可是亚力克斯看到了他,而且他就在过来这里的路上了。
I hope so. Maybe he's lost.
希望如此。说不定他迷路了,
Does he know how to find the studio?
他知道怎么到摄影棚来吗?
Alex gave him directions, but maybe he's still upstairs.
亚力克斯向他说明了方向,可是说不定他还在楼上。
I'll go look.
我去看看。
Conversation C
会话C
There you are, Toby! I finally found you.
托比,原来你在这里!我总算找到你了。
Taylor! I'm so glad to see you!
泰乐!我真高兴见到妳!
I'm so sorry. I kept getting lost.
真对不起, 我一直迷路。
That's OK.
没关系,
Finding your way to new places can be hard.
在陌生的地方找路是很不容易的。
Yes. But you found me now.
是啊,可是妳现在找到我了,
We should start the interview.
我们该开始访谈了。
I agree. Let's go downstairs to the studio.
我同意。我们一起下楼到摄影棚去吧。
This time, we won't get lost.
这一次,我们不会再迷路了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部