March 3
3月3日
Read it!
读读看!
What tools does Rob need for the car wash?
罗柏需要为洗车活动准备哪些工具?
He needs sponges, soap, buckets and lots of water!
他需要海绵、肥皂水、水桶和大量的水!
Alex helps out at the car wash.
亚力克斯到洗车活动上帮忙。
He works hard to support Rob. Good job, Alex!
他很努力支持罗柏。亚力克斯,做得好!
The donations will help build a new kitchen for the church building!
众人的捐款将可协助教会大楼盖一间新厨房!
But watch out for Alex, Rob!
不过,罗柏,要小心亚力克斯!
Conversation A
会话A
Abby! Can you help me?
雅碧!妳可以帮我吗?
Sure, Rob! What are you doing?
罗柏,没问题!你在做什么?
I'm raising money for my church.
我在为我的教会募款。
Our building needs a new kitchen.
我们的教会大楼需要一间新厨房,
So we're having a car wash.
所以我们要举办一场洗车活动。
Good idea! How can I help you?
好主意!我可以帮什么忙?
You're good at planning things.
妳很会规划事情,
What do I need for a car wash?
我需要为洗车活动准备什么?
Well, first you need the right tools!
这个嘛,首先,你需要适当的工具!
The right tools?
适当的工具?
Conversation B
会话B
You need sponges, soap, buckets and─of course─lots of water!
你需要一些海绵、肥皂水、水桶,还有…当然了…大量的水!
Of course. What else?
当然, 还有呢?
Second, you need cars to wash!
第二,你需要有车可以洗!
Invite people to come.
邀请大家把车开来洗。
Make big signs. Tell everyone about the car wash.
制作大广告牌, 向大家广发洗车活动的消息。
We can do that!
这我们做得到!
And last─you need volunteers to wash the cars!
最后…你需要志工帮忙洗车!
Yes, volunteers! People in my church can help.
没错,志工!我教会的人可以帮忙。
Great. Other people can help, too!
太好了。其他人也可以帮忙啊!
Conversation C
会话C
Alex, look at you! You're wet!
亚力克斯,你看看你!身上都湿了!
And there's soap all over you!
而且全身都是肥皂泡沫!
I know! This is a messy job.
我知道!这是一件会弄得很脏乱的工作。
You washed lots of cars. Look at the donations!
你洗了很多车, 你看这些捐款!
That's a lot!
真是不少啊!
Thanks for supporting us today, Alex!
亚力克斯,谢谢你今天来支持我们!
You're welcome. This is a great way to raise money.
不客气, 这是个募款的好方法。
But one thing will make this even better ...
不过,有一件事会让这场活动变得更棒…
What's that?
什么事?
Getting you wet!
把你也弄湿!