December 2
12月2日
Read it!
读读看!
It's cold outside!
外面好冷啊!
Jim is inside the office but he still feels cold.
吉姆在办公室里面,但是还是觉得冷,
He can't believe it.
他实在不能相信。
Mark's apartment building has a hot tub!
马克的公寓大楼有个热水按摩池!
Mark can have some people over.
马克可以邀请一些人到他家,
They can have a party.
开个派对。
The hot springs are crowded on the weekend.
温泉景点在周末的时候总是人挤人,
Maybe Carol can go on a weekday.
或许卡萝可以在平日去;
Or she can take a relaxing bath at home instead.
或是她也可以选择在家轻松地泡澡。
Conversation A
会话A
It's so cold outside!
外面实在好冷喔!
I know. We're inside the office and I'm still cold!
就是啊。我们在办公室里面,而我都还觉得冷!
I can't believe it.
真是不敢相信。
I can go home soon. I'm so glad.
我很快就可以回家了,真高兴。
Why?
为什么高兴?
I can sit in my hot tub!
我可以坐在我的热水按摩池里!
You have a hot tub?
你有个热水按摩池?
Well, my apartment building does.
其实,是我公寓大楼有个热水按摩池。
That sounds really nice.
那听起来实在很棒,
I want a hot tub.
我想要个热水按摩池。
You should come over and try mine.
你应该来我家试试我的按摩池。
Conversation B
会话B
Hi, Rob. What are you doing after work?
嗨,罗柏,你下班后要做什么?
I'm going home. Why do you ask?
我要回家, 为什么这么问?
Jim is coming over.
吉姆要来我家,
He wants to try the hot tub at my apartment building.
他想要试试我们公寓大楼的热水按摩池。
That sounds like fun.
听起来很好玩。
Will it just be three of us?
就只是我们三个人吗?
I can ask the girls.
我也可以邀请办公室的女孩,
Maybe Susie or Megan can come, too.
说不定苏希或梅根也可以来。
We can make it a party!
我们可以办个派对!
Conversation C
会话C
Hey, Carol. Would you ever plan a trip to a hot spring?
嘿,卡萝,妳会想要计划一个温泉之旅吗?
I don't know, Susie.
我不知道耶,苏希,
I might not enjoy it.
我可能不会玩得尽兴。
Oh, really? Why not?
哦,是吗? 为什么?
Many people like the hot springs.
喜欢泡温泉的人很多,
It can get crowded.
那里可能会很挤。
Maybe you can go on a weekday.
或许妳可以平日去啊。
That's true.
这也是啦。
But I enjoy taking nice, relaxing baths at home.
不过我喜欢在家里泡个舒服、轻松的热水澡。
That sounds good, too!
那听起来也很棒!