November 11
11月11日
Read it!
读读看!
This is the season for colds.
现在是容易感冒的季节。
Susie cares about her health.
苏希很注意她的健康,
She eats food with vitamin C in it.
她吃含维他命C的食物,
She eats an orange every day.
她每天吃一个柳橙。
Guavas, broccoli and strawberries also have vitamin C in them.
番石榴、青花菜和草莓都富含维他命C在里面。
Carol takes vitamin C. So she doesn't get sick often.
卡萝则服用维他命C, 所以她不常生病。
Does vitamin C prevent colds? Not all scientists think so.
维他命C能预防感冒吗? 并非所有的科学家都这么认为。
Conversation A
会话A
Excuse me.
抱歉。
Are you getting sick?
你快生病了吗?
I don't think so.
我想没有。
This is the season for colds.
现在是容易感冒的季节。
I know. I'm being careful.
是啊。我很小心,
I don't want to get sick.
我可不想生病。
How are you being careful?
你怎么个小心法?
I'm taking vitamins.
我有服用维他命。
Which ones?
哪些维他命?
I take a lot of vitamin C.
我吃大量的维他命C。
Does that help?
有帮助吗?
I think so. I don't get sick very often.
我认为有, 我不常生病。
Conversation B
会话B
Lots of people take vitamin C.
很多人服用维他命C。
Do you?
你呢?
No. But I eat foods with vitamin C in them.
没有。但是我吃含有维他命C的食物。
Like what?
像是什么?
I eat an orange every day.
我每天吃一个柳橙,
And guavas have a lot of vitamin C, too.
还有番石榴也富含维他命C。
So do broccoli and strawberries.
青花菜和草莓也是。
But I can get more vitamin C in a vitamin pill.
但是我可以从维他命锭剂里得到比较多的维他命C。
True. And pills are more convenient.
是啦,而且锭剂比较方便。
Conversation C
会话C
Some scientists say vitamin C prevents colds.
有些科学家说维他命C能预防感冒。
I know. I read about vitamin C in a health magazine.
是啊, 我在一本健康杂志里读到有关维他命C的报导。
But other scientists say vitamin C may not prevent colds.
但是其他的科学家则说维他命C可能无法预防感冒,
Nobody really knows.
没有人可以确定。
That's true. But vitamin C can't hurt you!
这话是没错, 但是维他命C不会伤害你!
Yes. I feel better when I take vitamin C.
对啊,我有服用维他命C时就觉得比较好。
I feel better when I eat right.
我吃得健康时也觉得比较好。
I feel better when I'm not sick!
我不生病的时候更觉得比较好!