搜索

大家说英语 第43期:校园暴徒

查看: 301.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:36:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第43期:校园暴徒
Lesson 12 Talk About It
第十二课 主题讨论
September 26
9月26日
The Bully
校园恶霸
Rob and Megan were talking about his show.
罗柏和梅根在谈论他的节目,
A college student was coming.
一位大学生要来上节目。
The student had trouble with bullies in high school.
这个学生在高中的时候受恶霸的欺负。
"I'm so glad you're going to talk about bullies on the show, Rob," said Megan.
"罗柏,我很高兴你要在节目上谈恶霸,"梅根这么说,
"That is important. Bullies are a big problem in schools."
"那很重要。 校园中的霸凌是个非常严重的问题。"
"It's a very important topic," said Rob.
"这是个很重要的话题,"罗柏回答,
"I was bullied in school, too.
"我在学校时也曾被霸凌过。
I remember the bully very well.
我对那个恶霸记得很清楚,
His name was Tommy.
他叫汤米,
My locker was next to Tommy's locker.
我的置物柜就在他的置物柜旁边。
When he saw me, he made fun of me.
他只要看到我,就取笑我。
'Hey, shorty!' he would say, because I wasn't very tall yet.
"嘿,矮子!"他会这么说,因为我那时还没有长高。
I didn't tell anyone about it.
我没有告诉任何人,
But I wouldn't go to my locker if I saw him there.
但是如果我看见他在我的置物柜附近,我就不会去那里。
When I needed to do homework, sometimes I couldn't get my books.
当我需要做功课时,有时会拿不到我的书。
So my grades weren't so good."
所以我的成绩不是很好。"
"Sometimes Tommy found me in other places.
"有的时候汤米在其他地方碰到我。
He'd find me in the lunchroom or outside of school.
他会在午餐室或是学校外面碰到我,
He got meaner and meaner.
他就越来越恶劣。
One day, he didn't call me names. He hit me instead.
有一天,他没有说话辱骂我, 而是打了我。
After that, I was afraid all the time.
自那之后,我时时刻刻都很害怕。
My friend Andrew gave me some advice.
我的朋友安德鲁给我一些忠告,
He said, 'Stand up to Tommy.'"
他说:"你要勇敢面对汤米。""
"Wow," said Megan. "So what did you do?"
"哇,"梅根说, "所以你怎么做?"
"Well," Rob answered. "What would you do?"
"这个嘛,"罗柏回答, "那你会怎么做?"

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部