搜索

大家说英语 第22期:在煮什么(2)

查看: 269.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:36:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第22期:在煮什么(2)
October 28
10月28日
Read it!
读读看!
Mark loved Carol's soup.
马克爱死了卡萝的汤,
It tasted great!
真的超好喝!
Today he wants to make his own soup.
今天他想煮自己的汤,
He brought the ingredients.
他把食材都带来了,
Rob will help.
罗柏会帮忙。
First, they boil water.
首先,他们要把水煮开,
Mark cuts up some vegetables with a knife.
马克用刀把蔬菜切成块,
Then they add a couple spoonfuls of salt and pepper.
然后他们加了几匙的盐和胡椒。
How does it taste? Really bad!
吃起来味道如何? 难吃死了!
Next time, they should probably use a recipe!
下次,他们或许应该照食谱做!
Conversation A
会话A
Rob, I want to cook something for lunch today.
罗柏,我今天想自己做点午餐来吃。
Why? You always buy your lunch.
为什么?你总是出去买午餐吃的。
Yesterday Carol made soup for lunch.
昨天卡萝煮汤当午餐。
She let me try some. It tasted great!
她让我尝了一些, 那汤好喝极了!
And now you want to make your own?
所以现在你想煮自己的汤?
Yes. I brought some ingredients.
对。我带了些食材来,
Can you help me?
你可以帮我吗?
Well, I don't really know how to cook.
嗯,我不太会烹饪,
But it can't be too hard!
但是应该不会太难吧!
Conversation B
会话B
OK, the pot of water is boiling.
好了,这锅水已经煮开了,
Now we put some vegetables in!
我们现在把蔬菜放进去!
Great! Here are some potatoes, carrots and an onion.
太好了!这里有些马铃薯、胡萝卜和一颗洋葱。
Shouldn't we cut them up first?
我们是不是应该先把它们切成块呀?
Oh, yeah. Pass me a knife, please.
喔,对啊。 请你给我一把刀。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Let's add salt and pepper, too.
我们还要加一些盐和胡椒。
How much should we add?
要加多少?
A couple spoonfuls, I think.
我猜应该要几匙吧。
Let's taste it now.
我们现在来尝尝。
Ew! It tastes terrible!
呃!好难喝喔!
Conversation C
会话C
That soup was terrible.
那个汤难喝死了。
I know. I didn't cut the vegetables into small enough pieces.
真的, 我把蔬菜切得不够小块。
And I added too much salt and pepper.
而我加太多的盐和胡椒。
Carol used a recipe for her soup.
卡萝的汤是照食谱做的,
But I didn't.
但是我没有。
You probably should next time.
你下次或许应该那么做。
But we can learn from our mistakes.
不过我们可以从错误中学习,
We'll try again another day.
我们找一天再试一次。
Yes. With a recipe.
好,要照食谱做。
But today, let's just eat at the Jungle Cafe.
但是今天我们就在丛林咖啡馆吃饭吧。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部