搜索

走遍美国Lesson02-1 爷爷要来了

查看: 137.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:58:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
走遍美国Lesson02-1 爷爷要来了
WMarilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn
要咖啡还是茶?
Coffee, please.
请来点咖啡。
I am so excited!
我感到好兴奋
At this time tomorrow morning,
明早这时候
Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us.
爷爷就和我们一起 坐在厨房啦。
When does he arrive?
他什麽时候到
At six o'clock this evening.
今晚六点。
By plane?
坐飞机来?
No, by train.
不 坐火车。
Are we picking him up at the station?
我们要去车站接他吗
Not Grandpa.
爷爷不是这种人
He doesn't want anybody picking him up.
他不愿意让别人接他
He likes to be independent.
他独立性很强
Huh.
哦。
Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room.
对 我们上去楼上爷爷的房间。
Great! Let's do it!
好 我们去
Good morning, Mom.
早安 妈妈。
Morning.
早安。
Well, hi, fellas.
你们大家好。
Hello.
哈喽。
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的。
Morning, Marilyn.
早安 Marilynn。
We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room.
我们要上楼收拾一下爷爷的房间。
There's coffee ready.
咖啡准备好了
I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa.
一想到要见到爷爷我就觉得兴奋。
Me, too. Milk, please.
我也一样。请给我牛奶。
He's so funny.
他很逗趣
He always makes me laugh.
他总是让我笑
I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us.
我希望爷爷喜欢和我们住在一起。
I think he will.
我想会的。
It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place.
总是需要一段时间才能适应一个新的环境。
Won't he miss being in Florida?
他不会想念佛罗里达吗
Well, he will.
他会的。
But I think he'll like being here with the family.
但我想他也会喜欢和全家人住在这儿。
But I think he'll like being here with the family.
但我想他也会喜欢和全家人住在这儿。
Are you sure about that?
你真的这麽想
It's crazy here most of the time.
这儿经常吵吵闹闹的
But it's fun.
但很有趣。
That's for sure.
说的也是。
You know,
我说
maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa
或许我把爷爷的一些照片组合起来
as a "welcome" present.
作为欢迎他的礼物。
That's a neat idea.
这是个好主意
What can I do?
那我能做点什么
I've got it!
有啦
I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet.
我皮夹有一照片是爷爷 爸爸和我在一起照的。
It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast
那是在父子早餐上拍的
at my junior high school graduation.
在我初中毕业的时候。
Oh, I remember this picture.
噢 我还记得照张照片。
I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station.
我真想去火车站接爷爷。
Railroad stations or airports--
无论是火车站还是机场
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself.
爷爷总是说他自己设法到这 。
He's something!
他真了不起
Is this all Grandpa's stuff?
这里面都是爷爷的东西吗
That's it.
是的。
But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train.
不过我相信他在火车上还有几件行李的。
What's inside?
这里面是什麽
What's inside?
这里面是什麽
I don't know. It's locked.
不知道 锁著哪
Hi.
Oh, hi, darling.
哦 亲爱的。
Morning, Philip.
早安 Philip
I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet.
我想在爷爷的衣柜放几个好的衣架。
You know I'm very excited about his arrival.
知道我对他到来是多麽兴奋。
We are, too.
我们也很兴奋
Susan called early this morning.
Susan一大早打打电话来
She's unhappy
她很不高兴
because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip
因为她得到芝加哥出差
and can't leave till tonight.
而且要到今晚才能脱身。
She wants to be here for Grandpa.
她原希望在此等爷爷。
Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too.
爷爷也会感到失望的。
He loves Susan.
他喜欢Susan。
She always reminds him of Grandma.
Susan总是让他想起奶奶
Well, how's everything here?
唔 东西都收适 好了吗
Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk.
好啦。我们正犯愁这只大衣箱呢。
It's locked.
它锁著。
Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me.
啊。钥匙在这。爷爷寄来给我的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部