搜索

走遍美国Lesson02-3 这是我的礼物

查看: 279.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:58:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
走遍美国Lesson02-3 这是我的礼物
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士 各位先生
Amtrak is happy to announce our arrival in New York City.
我们很高兴通知您火车就要到达纽约了。
The train will be stopping in five minutes.
火车将在五分种後靠站
Please check to be sure you have your belongings.
请记得带您的行李。
And have a good stay in the Big Apple.
祝您在纽约愉快。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Well, here we are.
好了 终於到了
It was so nice meeting you, Mr. Stewart.
很高兴遇见你 Stewart先生。
And nice meeting you, too, Mrs. Tobin.
我也很高兴见到你 Tobin太太。
Please look us up.
请和我们联络
We're in the phone book.
我们家的电话可以在电话簿上查到。
Dr. Philip Stewart, in Riverdale.
Philip Stewarrt大夫 在Riverdale 。
Your son?
你的儿子
That's right. And have a good time in New York.
对。祝 在纽约玩得愉快。
And don't be so independent.
不要再坚持独立个性了
You're very lucky to have a caring family.
你很幸运有一个温馨的家庭。
When can we go fishing?
我们什麽时候去钓鱼?
Robbie, we'll go fishing soon,
Robbie啊 我们很快就会去。
and we'll take your dad with us.
带你爸爸也一起去。
I'm ready, Grandpa. You name the day.
我准备好啦 爷爷。哪一天随你挑吧。
That's a great idea, Grandpa!
这太好了 爷爷?
Philip needs a day off.
Philip需要休假。
Let's give him our presents--now.
现在把我们的礼物送给爷爷吧。
Good idea.
好。
Presents--for me?
礼物? 给我的
From me and Marilyn.
Marilyn和我送送的
And this one's from me.
这张是我送的
I looked all over the house to find it.
我找遍了整间房子才找到它。
Richard, these are terrific pictures.
Richard这些照片真棒
This one really brings back memories.
这一张的确唤起了许多的回忆。
You remember that day, Robbie?
你还记得那天吗 Robbie
I sure do. It was fun.
当然。当时真有意思。
Oh, I'm sorry Susan isn't here.
啊 可惜Susann不在。
I miss her very much.
我非常想她。
I miss her very much.
我非常想她。
She feels bad, too, Grandpa.
她也很沮丧 爷爷。
She called to say the plane was delayed.
她打电话回来 告诉我们飞机误点。
You know airports.
机场的事你是知道的。
I can't wait to see her.
我等不及要见您?
She looks just like Grandma at that age.
她和她奶奶年轻 时候长得一模一样。
I'd better unpack.
我还是先把行李 打开吧。
I started traveling twenty-four hours ago.
从出门到现在已经二十四小时了。
I'm not so young anymore.
我不再那麽年轻了。
Don't you want something to eat?
您想吃点什麽
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
After a good night's sleep, I'll enjoy breakfast even more.
好好睡一觉 明早吃早餐会更香。
Well, come on, Dad.
好 来吧 爸
Ellen and I'll take you to your room.
Ellen和我带你去你房间
I'm sure glad you're here, Grandpa.
您来这 我真高兴 爷爷。
Good night, Grandpa.
晚安 爷爷。
Pleasant dreams.
祝你有个好梦
Philip, do you have the key to the trunk?
Philip 衣箱的钥匙在你那
I have the key, but it doesn't work.
我有钥匙 但是打不开箱子。
I sent the wrong key.
我寄错了钥匙
I have something for you. I made it myself.
我有件东西给您 是我亲手做的。
I think you'll enjoy it.
我想你们会喜欢的。
I researched it for over a year.
我研究了一年多
I researched it for over a year.
我研究了一年多
It's our family tree.
这是我们的家庭树
Oh, Grandpa! How exciting!
啊 爷爷 真兴奋。
Fabulous!
真是令人难以置信。
Why, I didn't know that your grandfather was born in Germany.
你看 我竟然不知道您的爷爷出生在德国。
Lots of interesting information about our family.
面很多我们家有趣的东西呢
A gift from me.
这是我的一件礼物。
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了。
Grandpa! Grandpa!
爷爷 爷爷
Oh, Grandpa, I'm so happy to see you!
啊 爷爷 见到您我真高兴。
Oh, you look so beautiful, Susan. My granddaughter.
啊 真漂亮 Susan 我的好孙女。
Like I always said, you look just like Grandma.
我老是说你长得像奶奶。
I think you're going to be very happy here with us.
我想你和我们在一起会很愉快的。
I know you will.
我想你会的。
I don't feel alone anymore.
我再也不觉得孤独了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部