搜索

走遍美国Lesson04-6 很痛吗

查看: 329.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:58:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
走遍美国Lesson04-6 很痛吗
It hurts, doesn't it?
会痛 是不是
You'll feel better tomorrow, Betty, believe me.
明天 就会好些 Betty 相信我。
Only one day, and it won't hurt as much.
只要再一天 就不会像现在这样痛了。
Do you feel like eating?
想吃东西吗
Having some dinner?
吃点晚餐
Oh, don't look so sad.
噢 别显得那麽无精打采。
Let me tell you about your dinner.
我告诉 晚餐是什么。
It's ice cream.
是冰淇淋喔。
Ice cream.
冰淇淋。
All kinds of flavors.
各种口味的都有
Chocolate.
巧克力的。
Strawberry?
草莓的
Vanilla?
香草的
Vanilla, too?
香草的也要
I see you're feeling better already, Betty.
我看得出来 已经感觉好些了 Betty。
So you will have dinner?
那麽 要吃晚饭
OK, honey, we'll see to it
好 亲爱的 我们会看的
that you have strawberry and vanilla ice cream.
让 吃到草莓和香草的冰淇淋。
Just rest now.
现在好好休息。
You need some rest to help you get better quickly.
需要多休息
Hi, Frank.
嗨 Frank。
How you doing?
你怎麽样了
Oh, come on now.
噢 别这样了。
You're a big boy.
你是个大孩子了
It doesn't hurt that much, does it?
这 没有那麽痛 是吗
Oh, I'm sorry it hurts so much,
啊 我很抱歉
and you won't be able to have dinner.
你没有办法吃晚饭了。
You're just going to have to have ice cream.
你只好得吃 冰淇淋了。
Yes, ice cream.
对 冰淇淋。
Lots of flavors.
有很多种口味的
Want to hear them?
你想听听吗
Chocolate?
巧克力
Then chocolate it is.
那就吃巧克力的
One scoop or two?
一勺还是两勺
Three scoops?
三勺
Then three it will be.
好 就三勺
You want three scoops also?
你也要三勺
Chocolate, too?
也是巧克力的
Well, I see you're feeling better.
嗯 我看得出你感觉好些了。
Well, at least you're acting like you feel better.
不过 至少你表扬 好像你感觉好多了。
Three scoops of chocolate ice cream for Tim coming up.
给Tim的三勺巧克力冰淇淋马上送来
Hi, Carl.
嗨 Carl。
Hi, Carl.
嗨 Carl。
How you doing?
你怎麽样
I know it hurts.
我知道那很痛。
But it'll be better tomorrow.
但是明天就会好多了。
In the meantime, what would you like?
对了 你想要点什么
Surprise.
惊喜。
A surprise?
惊喜
I promised you a surprise, didn't I?
我答应过要给你一件惊喜 不是吗
And it wasn't just ice cream, was it?
这惊喜还不仅是冰淇淋 对吗?
Your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?
你明天生日 是吗
Well, maybe, just maybe,
嗯 或许 只是或是
there will be a surprise.
会有一项让你惊喜的事。
But first you have to smile.
但首先你得笑一笑
I just want to see one smile from you.
我就想看你笑一笑
No smile, no surprise.
不笑 就不给你惊喜
That's the deal.
这是交换条件。
No smile, no surprise.
不笑 就没有惊喜
If you want a surprise,
如果你想要一项惊喜的事
then you've got to smile first.
你就得先笑一笑
How you all doing ?
你们大家怎麽样
Well, I'm glad you're feeling better
我很高兴各位感觉好些
because we have a little surprise for you today.
因为今天我们要给各位一项惊喜。
It's Carl's birthday,
今天是Carl的生日
It's Carl's birthday,
今天是Carl的生日
and we have Popo the Clown to entertain you.
我们请了小丑Poppo来给大家表演助兴。
And here he is--Popo the Clown.
这位就是小丑Poppo。
Happy birthday, Carl.
生日快乐 Carl
Happy birthday.
生日快乐。
All right, everybody.
各位 你们好。
OK, Carl.
好的 Carl。
It's your birthday.
今天是你的生日
What 's your wish?
你有什麽愿望
What would you like?
你想要什麽
Hmm?
You want to play charades?
你想玩哑谜

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部