What's that?Heavy metal.Heavy metal,that's rude.Heavy metal,I was trying to be like,
是什么 重金属 重金属 真是无理 我想要表达
Gets you a question,how did you get xylophone,by the way,
我有个问题 你是怎么猜出木琴的
Because I act so good,she strums like xylophone?Because I was so good,what do you think this is?
因为我比划的很好 她这样敲 很像木琴吗 因为我比较棒 你觉得这是什么
This can be anything.It can be beating drums.Because drums will be in that order.
可以是任何东西 可以是敲鼓 因为鼓应该这样敲
Not,Drums are played by this,he is competitive already.
不是这样 鼓是这样敲的 他求胜心切
All right.That's good.We can still win,crazy.We can still win,ok.
好了 我们还能赢 太疯狂了 我们还能赢 好的
You,get your head in there,are they in there right now?
你 给我准备好脑子 它在那了吧
I hope we don't get like dictator or something like that.
希望你不要演独裁者或之类的
Why would that?because it gonna be embarrassing.Why would dictator be in music category?I don't know.I know what he will do,all right.
为什么呢 那会很尴尬 为什么独裁者属于音乐类别 我也不知道 我也知道他会干什么 好的
We can actually watch back here,come on,back here.
我们能从那观赏比赛 来 到后面去
What will you gonna say?All right,I just know what he'll do with that work.Just have a,have a faith,ok.
有什么想说的吗 我只是知道等下他会有多傻 有点 有点信心 好的
Drum,cymbals,trump,trumpet,tromboone,what are you pointing at?Chair.
鼓 钹 喇叭 喇叭 长号 你指社么呢 椅子
Why,you can't point.You can't point.Earphones,earbuds,Ipod.What?what? That was unfair.Christiana,Diva,diva.
为什么 你不能指 你不能指 耳机 耳塞 Ipod 什么 什么 真不公平 Christina 天后 天后
No,no,no.What are you pointing at?Wait a minute,not fair.Not fair.
不要啊 不要 你刚指什么呢 等下 不公平 真不公平
What are you pointing at?A chair,chair,chair.See,I thought it gonna be a dictator again.
你刚指什么呢 椅子啊 椅子 看到了吧 所以我才想又会是独裁者了
Ok,let's see.Look that,he's looking.He's trying to pick,I'm not.He's trying to pick,he's cheating.
好的 让我们走着瞧 快看 他在看呢 他想要选 我没有 他想要选 他作弊了
Singing,Opera,alway does.Van,fast,driving car,vacation,trip,shit it is.
唱歌 歌剧 他一直都这样 货车 快速 开车 车 假期 旅行 去你的
Guitar,bass,four,strings,bass,guitar,banjo,banjo.We won,we won,we won.
吉他 贝斯 四 弦 贝斯 吉他 班卓琴 班卓琴 我们赢了 赢了 赢了