Alright,we're back with my birthday show,and I missing Jimmy.
我们回来 这是我的生日秀 我找不到Jimmy
And I don't know where he goes or what he's doing during break.
我也不知道他在休息的时候 去哪里了或者在做什么
But he goes away and comes back,Looking different,so.
但他回来的时候 总是有所不同
I don't know what's happening,Jimmy.
我不知道是什么情况 Jimmy
Take minutes to get my dress on but,you look pretty.Thank you.
换衣服花了点时间 看着挺漂亮 谢谢
I'm hoping like you,If there's a cicle of a bridesmaid I wanna be in it.
我希望和你一样 这里如果有伴娘团的话 我也想加入
Is that why you're doing it.I think we should both be in it.
所以你才穿成这样 我觉得咱俩都应该加入
Yeah,if you figure it fit,I can barely get in myself.
是嘛 如果你容得下的话 我自己都快穿不进去了
No,I mean the cicle,Oh,I see.I understand.
不是 我是说伴娘团 哦 我明白了
The first guest that makes me so happy,and she has just nominated for Academy Award,
我很高兴请到今天的第一位嘉宾 她刚刚被奥斯卡奖提名
For one of my favorite movies,one of our favorite movie,Bridesmaids.Here's why.
因为一部我很喜欢的电影 我们很喜欢的 《最爆伴娘团》 看一下
Be or not Air Marshall John,You wanna get back in that restroom and not rest,
怎么样空军长官John 你想回到洗手间而不休息吗
No,I have to get to my seat.Yeah,you gonna get back on my seat.
不 我要回到座位上 对 你要回到我的座位上
You get it.Yeah,I got it just.What's that?I just get to my seat.
你懂的 是我明白 那是什么 我要会座位
Could you move you led please,I gonna go.Somebody find the souvenir.
你能把腿挪开吗 我要走 有人找到纪念品了
You feel this EME coming,It's from my undercarriage.Ok.
你感受到了电磁辐射了吗 那从我的“起落架”发射出来的 好吧
Please welcome Academy Award nominee Melissa Mccarthy.
欢迎奥斯卡提名得主Melissa Mccarthy