Court?Lisa?Ah,It's Jennifer!
柯特? 丽萨? 我是詹妮弗!
You're sleeping with her too?No,no,of course not.
你也和她打炮? 不 不 当然不了
You are still dating that writer guy,right?Ah!
你还在和那个作家约会对吧? 啊!
Oh my god.You are disgusting.I'm never sleeping with you again.
天呐 你太恶心了 我再也不要和你约炮了
But we still on for tomorrow night?Yeah.Good.Yeah.
那明晚还一起吃饭吗? 行 那就好!
Oh my god.How long has this been happening?How long has this been going on?
天呐 这样的状况发生多久了? 你们这样多长时间了?
You really should call.I know.
你真的应该先打个电话的 我懂的
You knew why I knew something was happening because I texted...
我知道正发生一些事 因为我发短信给...
What?Portia?NO.Woo...What're you..what's,That's Ellen.No,It's not.
什么?Portia? 不 不 不是的 不是 你...那是..那是艾伦 不 不
See? she just said no.It's not.You really should call first.
她说了不是 她就不是 你真的应该先打电话
Jan,good luck with the show.I understand.I really should call.
祝你节目好运 我知道 我的确应该先打电话的
LeBlanc,go out of the fountain,man.What,Leblanc?
勒布朗 从喷泉里出来吧 兄弟! 什么?勒布朗?
Well,Now do you,now do you wanna talk about it?Yeah,let's talk about it.
现在你想谈这个吗? 好 让我们来谈这个
Did you get the advise you would've needed?I wasn't allowed to get the advise I needed
你得到你需要的建议了吗? 我可不能得到建议
because he was otherwise,entertaining himself.Yeah.He was occupied.He was occupied.
不然的话他就得到好处了 是 他很忙 他很忙
He was.Let's talk about something real.Let's talk about the movie that you have coming out
让我们谈论一些真的事 让我们谈谈你即将上映的电影
We are the Millers.The Millers on August.August 9th August 9th
米勒一家 米勒一家在8月上映 8月9号 8月9号