I never actually ran into him when I was shooting.Because he was right next door.I know.
我从来没在拍的时候遇见过他 他就在隔壁 我知道
I was gonna surprise you.He's not here.He's out of town.
我本打算给你个惊喜 但他不在这里 他出去了
But I was really gonna surprise you.Oh,that's so sweet.I know.But I would show people.
我本来真的打算给你惊喜的 哦 你真好 我知道 所以我要展示给大家
Remember I asked if I can download the video that you did on my phone?What?
记得我问你我可不可以下载你用我手机拍的视频吗? 什么?
I may not have asked you,but I did download your video onto my phone.
我也许没有问过你 但我确实下载了手机上的视频
you mean,Oh,Ellen.That was some thing.Oh,my Lord,no,no,no.
你是说 Ellen 哪个是 哦 天哪 不
It's harmless.It's harmless.It's not harmless.It's mortifying.
没事的 没事的 不会没事的 这太丢人了
Tell people what you did then we will show them.
告诉人们你做了什么 然后我们给他们看视频
Ok,I can't believe you are doing this to me.
好吧 我不敢相信你这样对我
Uh,I was leaving,actually just done your show.
呃...我正要离开 事实上刚结束了你的节目
ah,see this is want I get into when I get on your show,just trouble
看这就是上你节目的后果 都是麻烦
And then I was leaving your show and I was at the stop light,about to turn left onto Balrog
我刚离开你的节目 我在等红灯 正要向左转到Balrog路上
and then all of a sudden,Clint Eastwood pulls up right in his car
然后突然 Clint Eastwood开着车出现了
and I have never seen Clint Eastwood and,and,and...you know,in front of me.
我从没见过Clint Eastwood 你知道吗 就在我面前
and I kind of got overly excited,and,and I took a cell phone video.
我有点过分激动了 然后 我用手机拍了段视频
So,so,actually I don't have to hear it here.I can just play it there,right?Because ok,this is real.Oh,god.
所以 事实上我不需要在这里听这个故事 因为我可以现在就放这个视频 但 好吧 这是真的 哦 天哪
This is Jen.And you can hear her talking,GO ahead.
这是Jen,你可以听到她说话 继续
Ok I am sitting next to Clinton Eastwood right now.
哦 我就坐在Clinton Eastwood的旁边
That's Clinton Eastwood at the light at the Warner Brother's studio.I am recording this moment.
Clinton Eastwood在华纳兄弟摄影棚的红灯 我正在录这一时刻
I am mortified with myself.I will never forgive myself.
我觉得太丢人了 我不会原谅我自己
He has no idea what is happening.This is what's happening.Where did he go?
他完全不知道发生了什么 此时此刻 他要去哪?
He's going that way so maybe he lives somewhere like Pasadena.
在往那边走所以也许他住在帕萨迪纳