Well, last time I was here wait from the show,
上次我来这等节目的时候
I.. I got court.. court side tickets to a Laker game.
我拿了票去看湖人球赛
That's fun. Yeah, 'cause my...my business agent thought I was mad at him for sexually harassing me.
那挺有意思的 对 因为 我的代理人以为我生他的气 因为他性骚扰我
Well. - No, but I'm like 33 So I'm just starting to really appreciate that.
好吧 不 因为像我这种33岁的女人 我得庆幸 有人还会性骚扰我
You know what I mean? I see. I see.
你知道什么意思吗 我知道
Well it's sure I can't speak for everyone,I'm not like "Sexual her up." But,
当然 不是每个人都这样 我不是那种欲求不满的人 但是
in your 20s you feel like you walk around,like walk past a construction site,
你二十几岁的时候外出被骚扰 就比如说经过工地
you become like, oh, like don't...But then in your 30s.
你会说 不要 不要啊 但是当你上了三十多了
You know I'm just like.. "What about this?" Like, "How about..." Yep.
你就会像这样 老娘这里性感吗 这里呢 对
It's like my skirts over my head, and I'm like "Uh".
然后把裙子撩过头顶
They are like "We are eating."But um....it changes, it really does.
他们一脸嫌弃地说 别闹了 吃饭呢 但是 二十岁和三十岁肯定是不一样的
It changes so... I.. I got court-side seats,
变化很大 我拿到了场边票
Which you've sat at court side at a game, right? I have.
你也是场边票吧 对
I thought there will be free boos.Um... It's not. It's not.
我以为 会有人对我吹口哨呢 然而 是我想太多
I used to get beyond the team to get free boos. So,I go,
我靠近球队 为了赢得欢呼 所以我就去了
I get randomly sit next to see Diana Agron.
我随便一坐 靠着戴安娜?阿格龙
You know the actor she's on Glee.She's the cheeerleader queen.
她出演过"欢乐合唱团" 她是拉拉队女王
I bet you know how hot she is.
我知道你们都认为她超性感
Yeah, there we go, there is the picture,thanks for.... Yes, isn't that great?
对 就是这样 这是拍到的照片 还真得谢谢了 是不是很女神
She's like the most gorgeous girl ever.
她看起来真是美翻了
Her name was Queen on that show to pull off that name
在这场比赛中完美诠释了女王这一头衔
Like if my name was queen on the show They'd be like,
如果我是比赛中的女王 他们肯定会这样
"Oh, the jolly Irish crowns keeper that..."Does it Jim tie it again, you know.
那个欢脱的爱尔兰人拿着皇冠 要是再弄一遍