Show me what you gonna do. Show me what you gonna do.
让我们看看你要做什么 让我们看看你要做什么
That's right. Mr. Goal is on later.We'll talk about how much we love Mr. Goal. Ha.
好吧 待会再聊"目标先生" 我们来谈谈我们有多爱目标先生 哈
Would you? I did.I...Sorry. He probably has a lovely family. So...He may. I don't know. We will find out. We will.
你爱吗 爱 我... 抱歉 他可能已经家庭美满 所以... 也许吧 我不知道 我们待会看看 -会的
Um, so, you are hosting the Awards...Now is this something that you think about?
你要去主持颁奖礼 现在有些什么想说的吗
Do you get nervous about? Have you hosted Award show?
主持颁奖典礼你紧张吗 你有过类似的经历吗
No. The only thing I've hosted so far is HPV. So,I feel, um...Um, no, it's not detectable amiss.
不 我只有得过HPV的经历 所以 我感觉 不 这不是钻空子
Each one back to annual past. But...I'm really excited. No, I didn't...
每个人都回顾过去的一年 但是 我真的很激动 不 我不是...
Excited about what? You are not dating.I know, I know. Where is it? - I don't know why? What's wrong?
激动什么呢 你又不是在约会 我知道 它在哪 -我不知道 怎么了
Why? Um,I didn't even know I was up for the job.
为什么 呃 我都不知道我要去主持了
And I got to do a show in Carnegie hall,You know, dream for a nominated. - Yep.
我以为是在卡内基音乐厅 讲脱口秀呢 你知道的 梦想得到提名的地方 是啊
And I'm from New York so I um...
我从纽约飞过来 所以我
And that night I was just so excited all my high school friends were there
那天晚上我只是很激动 我所有高中朋友都在那
and then my publicist, Carey Biolic,Biolic, something like that um..
然后我的宣传员 凯里·比亚利克 比亚利克 差不多就是这个名字
She's like my best friend and I was just like nervous,
她是我最好的朋友 我当时很紧张
but she um, she was like you've got it!And I was just like what? It was...
但她 她对我说你一定能行 然后我说怎么可能
And she said you're hosting and my high school friends went crazy,
她说是你要主持 我高中的朋友们都激动疯了
They now they finally think I've made it.They're just like, MTV!I'm like how old? We're frekin' in our 30s, relax, but...
他们终于觉得我实现了梦想 他们一直大喊MTV 我就说都多大了 我们都三十了 放轻松
Yeah I don't know my friends actually the,there is an article, I was on the cover of entertainment weekly.
我的朋友事实上 有这么一个文章 我上了娱乐版的封面
Which I'm so proud of. - I know. Look at this!I mean look at the cover. Yeah!!!Me!!!
是个周刊 我特别骄傲 我知道 就是这个 看看封面上的是谁 是我