All right, we love this school and so do our friends at Target.
好了 我们喜欢这所学校 塔吉特百货也是
For years,Target has has committed giving a billion dollars towards education so far,
近些年 塔吉特一直致力于向教育事业捐款 目前已达到10亿美元
They know it's important for kids to have the right school supplies.
他们知道孩子们能拥有学习用品至关重要
So Target is 700 backpacks to fill the school supplies each student up academy.
所以塔吉特为UP小学的700名学生每人提供一个装满学习用品的书包
That is amazing.Also, also Genie.Yes, Ellen.All right.
太棒了 还有 吉妮 怎么了 艾伦 好的
Also Genie, every student is also gonna get a 100 Target gift card.
还有 吉妮 每位学生还将获得一张100美元的塔吉特礼品卡
Make sure they know that.I would take a break, could be right back.
告诉他们这个消息 广告过后 马上回来
Thank you vey so much.It's a big day for those kids in Up Academy.
非常感谢大家 今天对于UP小学的学生们而言是美好的一天
We are back with Nicole Bohlmann.How many um teachers are there?
我们继续采访妮可·波乐曼 你们学校有多少位老师
There are 70 teachers. - 70 teachers.Yes.
70位 -70位老师 对
Well, we have learned that the average teacher spends at least $500
我们了解到每位老师平均花500美元 都是他们自己的钱
out of their own pockets on their classrooms, right?
来支付教室的费用 是吗