I want to make sure that the people that are in the theater that are nominated that are very nervous enjoy the show and feel respected like I'm talking to them.
我希望现场的人们 那些被提名的 非常紧张的演员们能享受演出 同时觉得受到尊重 觉得我在同他们交流
But I think it's more important they are equally important.
但我认为更重要的是 同样重要的是
to be talking to the people at home and making sure the people
与电视机前的观众们交流 确保这些人们
that are the larger group of people that are watching it at home feel that I'm talking to them.
大多数在家里 收看节目的观众 同样感觉到我在同他们交流
And they're not excluded from the party.
让他们觉得自己也参与到了这个晚宴中
But if I spend too much time talking to them
但如果我花太多时间同他们交流
I am excluding the people whose party it is.
我又会忽视了在现场的观众们
That's right.So that's kind of the balance.It's a fun line - It is.
是这样的 要找到一个平衡点 会很有趣的 -是的
Because you know you have got a billion people from all of the world watching it.
你要知道全世界有 超过十亿的观众会收看
And you have that room of nervous people.
你还要面对一屋子紧张兮兮的人
So, but it'll be so much fun.You are such a great host.
所以 这肯定会非常有趣 你是非常棒的主持人
It's gonna be fantastic. Well, I tell you - You are gonna be great.
一定会很棒的 嗯 我想说 -你会表现得很完美的
Here is...here is my biggest concern.
我最 我最关心的是