I won't show you all of them, Ellen.It will show you the overview.cause that way I can easily print them.
艾伦 我不会全都给你看 所以给你看个大概 这样我可以很轻易地把他们打印出来
That way And we're to go back again.Everybody.To the beach.
那边 然后这边 小伙伴们 去海滩啦
When I saw what our next guest could do with an iPad,I was blown away.
接下来这位嘉宾能用iPad做的事 让我惊呆了
All the way from Germany,please welcome magician Simon Pierro.
我们欢迎从德国 远道而来的魔术师西蒙·皮埃罗
Hi Simon. - Hi, Ellen.Good to see you,and I saw something that was on the EllenTube I think.
你好 西蒙 -你好 艾伦 很高兴见到你 我在视频网站上看过你的一些表演
But I have not seen what you are doing today.
但你今天要进行的表演我还没看过
I want to be surprised. Thanks for having me. - okay, thanks for being here.
我想要惊喜 感谢你邀请我 -不客气 谢谢你来我的节目
So you might be surprised about a couple of things that I have found out with the iPad.
我发现了iPad的一些特殊功能 你可能会感到很惊讶
I don't know if it ever happened to you,But if you go through like this, this might happen.
我不知道你有没有遇到过这样的情况 但是如果你想这样滑动屏幕 就可能会这样
So, if it does so,Don't worry. It's...It's not a software problem or anything.
如果发生这种情况 不要担心 这不是软件问题什么的
This is just um, more space for your own creativity. - okay.
这只是 让你有更多空间发挥创造力 -好吧
So, can you see the string? - Yes.Here? - Right.
你看到这根线了吗 -看到了 这里的这根 -是的
Thanks for the string, I stop it.And I do have access to a whole new set of new apps.
有了这根线 我让它停摆 这样我就有了一套全新的应用软件
All a bit better than the old ones.So thanks to the string,
比老版的好一些 所以有了这根线
I can actually show you my last two thousand pictures from my vacation.
我就能让你看看 我最近度假的2000张照片