Beautiful. You sound great.Sound great. Thank you.Alright.
太棒了 听起来棒极了 很好听 谢谢 好了
Nick is hosting "The Kids' Choice Awards" Coming up soon.
尼克不久后要主持儿童选择奖颁奖典礼
Are you prepared to get slimed?
你准备好被泼泥了吗
I'm prepared and I have couples of surprises of my slim too,and cancel the slime.
准备好了 关于泼泥和避免被泼 我也做了些准备
Oh really. So you keep protecting yourself from the slime.
真的吗 你不能采取措施防止被泼
That's the whole thing.You are gonna get slimed.
就是这样 你一定被泼
No, no. I am fully prepared.I'm gonna slime in the prom.
不不不 我完全准备好了 我在毕业舞会上被泼过一次了
Right in my ear. So just earplugs this time.
还进了我的耳朵 所以这次我准备好耳塞了
All right, alright, yeah.It will be fun. They're always fun.
好的 明白了 这会很有趣的 一直都很有趣
We've never done it before but Nick had a great good idea.We said, "Okay, sure."
尼克出了一个很棒的主意 虽然我们从没这样做过 我们说 "好啊 没问题"
He wanted to give each and everyone of you tickets to go see "The Kid's Choice Awards."
他想送给现场的观众每人一张 儿童选择奖颁奖典礼的门票
For every audience you will get a copy of this as well.We'll be back.
每位观众还会得到一张尼克的新专辑 我们一会回来