Jump ahead to 2010.Alright, somehow she didn't have time to put her top on.
跳到2010年 好吧 她似乎没时间穿上上衣
She is like, oh no, okay, is everybody in a hurry?
她就像 噢不 好吧 很着急吗
That's just, I don't ...So she's got everything going on and then just drapes that over there.
那真是 我不 她把其他的都穿好 然后把上衣随意披上
It's almost like "Sports illustrated" doesn't care about selling bikinis to their male readers.I don't know what they are doing.
似乎"体育画报" 不介意把比基尼也卖给男性读者 我不知道他们到底在干什么
Clearly women's bathing suits are getting tinier and tinier,and they're getting more and more expensive.
很明显 女性泳装布料越来越少 然后也越来越贵
Since that what's people want,I'm gonna start selling these in Ellen Show.
既然这是当今的潮流 我也打算在艾伦秀卖泳衣了
I like to give the people what they want.So this is the bikini I will be selling.
我历来都迎合大众口味 这就是我要卖的比基尼
and they're expensive too,because they're small.
它们也很贵 因为它们布料很少
This is...Okay, this is...Oh, I'm sorry.
这是 好吧 这是 噢 抱歉
That was the back, I'm sorry.So here, there you go.
拿反了 我很抱歉 这样 这下对了
This is $10,000.And I know you're like Ellen,you got to wear a top with this.
这个卖一万美元 我知道你们和艾伦想的一样 要穿个上衣配这个
You can't just wear this, you're right.So here is the top that I have made.
不能只穿这个 没错 所以这个呢 就是我做的上衣
Okay, hang on.You get the idea.Anyway, we have covered the evolution of bikini,Now it's the time to school y'all with this dance.
好的 等等 你们懂的 无论如何 我们已经总结了比基尼演变史 现在是时候开始舞蹈课堂了