I wanted to find out what kind of caterpillar it was,cause I loved nature.
我想弄清楚它是哪种毛毛虫 因为我爱自然
And because I touched,and I thought it maybe poisonous
也因为我摸过它 我觉得它可能有毒
So I did what I always do,I have a nature question, I showed a picture to my assistant.
然后我就像往常一样 有关于大自然的问题 我就把照片给我助理看
I said "Craig,what this be?"
我说“克雷格 这是什么”
And uh...whatever it is,that's what I say.
我大概就是 这么说的
And uh...He told me this particular caterpillar turns into a morning cloak butterfly,which is that one.
然后 他告诉我 这种毛毛虫会变成一种蝴蝶 就是这样的蝴蝶
See how pretty!And the reason they show up is cause they wanna eat my chinese oak tree,because we don't love chinese.
漂亮吧 它们之所以出现在我家附近是想吃我的中国橡木树,因为我们不喜欢中国人。
And sorry.Thinking about this,and this caterpillar is gonna turn into this beautiful butterfly,and then fly away.
抱歉 不过好好想想 这只毛毛虫会变成这样美丽的蝴蝶 然后翩翩飞走
And it got me thinking about all these amazing miracles in the universe we take for granted.
这让我不禁思考 宇宙间所有我们习以为常的 精妙绝伦的奇迹
I am not talk about child birth.We all know that happens.
我说的可不是生孩子 我们都知道那是咋回事
It's not a miracle.It's just disgusting.
那不是奇迹 那是只是件恶心的事
And I am takling about real miracles,like this caterpillar turning into butterfly;
我说的那些真正的奇迹 比如毛毛虫破茧成蝶
Or how tadpoles turn into frogs Or how my mother keeps getting her drive license renewed
或者蝌蚪变青蛙 又或者我妈怎么能一直换到新驾照
If you pay attention to miracles,they happen every single day.
如果你留心奇迹 它们每天都在发生
Like when I leave work in the morning,my bed is a mess, I mean,
就比如我今早出门上班时 我的床铺乱成一团 我是说
the covers are pulled down,The pillows are all over the place.
被子全部掉地上 枕头到处都是
But when I get home,my bed are already made!
但当我回到家 我的床已经整整齐齐了
How does that happen?Science can't explain it.
怎么会这样 科学也解释不清楚
And my maid tries to,but she's a very thick accent.So remains a mystery.
我的女佣想解释来着 但她口音太重了 所以这还是未解之谜
I hope you take a moment to appreciate all the little miracles in your life.And I hope you appreciate this dance.
我希望你们花点时间 欣赏你生命中所有的奇迹 也希望你们能喜欢这支舞