It's time just to find out what the fox says.
是时候揭晓狐狸是怎么叫的
Please welcome all the way from Norway.
请大家欢迎来自挪威的
Ylvis everybody.Oh,you don't know how excited I am that you're both here.
ylvis 你们不知道你们俩都来了 我有多激动
Okay. Who's Buard,who's Beguard?
谁是buard 谁是beguard
I'm Buard,he's Veguard. you are...Buard and Veguard,yeah.
我是buard,他是veguard,你是 buard 和veguard啊 是的
And do you...you're brothers?And do you have other siblings?Yeah,we have one.
你们是两兄弟吗 你们还有其它兄弟姐妹吗 有一个兄弟
He's actually flying helicopters in Portland.
他在波兰当直升机飞行员
Oh,he lives in Portland. yeah.It's not faraway. I see.
他住在波兰啊 是的 也不是很远 确实 明白了
Well, and does he sing as well?I'm sure he does. he does sing.
那他也唱歌吗 确实他也唱歌他也唱
Not like this ,but he does sing. right.
确实是的 不过不像我们一样唱 好的
So you did this... you have a variety show in Norway right?
你们在挪威有一个节目对吧
Yeah, is that a variety show or talk show?It's a talk show.
是综艺节目还是脱口秀是脱口秀
It's mainly... a talk show. it's a talk show.
主要是 脱口秀
We've done some variety shows and stage shows.
我们也做一些综艺节目和舞台秀
But this whole video was part of our talk show. ok.
这个视频也是我们节目的一个环节
So this was...you've been on two years,
这是你们的 你们的节目播出两季了
and this was to launch your third season right?that's right.
这是你们的第三季 是的
And you purposely try to make it bad
你们有意把这个视频做成这样
and look what you've done,did you try... I mean
看看你们的杰作 你们是 我是说
that was the intention right?It's...
那就是你们想要的效果 其实
It's a funny story. because we...this is ...it's actually a favor,
其实有点搞笑 这是请别人帮忙做的
'cause the guys helped us produced it,
因为帮我们制作的那些人
that's a production team called Stargate, and they're Norwegians,
他们是一个团队 挪威的一个团队
and they've like made big hits,
他们做过一些很流行单曲
Beyonce,Rhianna and whatnot. yeah.
像Beyonce、Rhianna的啦 等等 恩
And they asked us to do them a favor.
他们曾经请我们帮过忙
And we asked them to do us a favor in return.
然后我们反过来请他们帮个忙
So we thought okay.
我们就像 那如果是这样的话
If we give them a crap idea.
我们何不想个很烂的点子
注:EllenShow中英字幕来源于:艾伦秀字幕组