But she also wants to be a snow princess so she can wear high heels.
haven还想扮成白雪公主 名正言顺的穿上高跟鞋
Either she's getting carried or wearing high heels.
又想被抱着不走路又想穿高跟鞋
That's like nothing in between. right?
这样两者可没啥交集 可不是吗
But she's definitely gonna be in a fashion , it seems.
但她的装扮肯定会很潮对吧
I don't know, I mean I remember when I was... you know.
我不知道 还记得以前
Halloween back in the day, when i was kid was like anything that my mom had around
那时我还小 过万圣节的时候 老妈都用身边现成的东西
it was like you're gonna be a hippie and it was like you know a peace sign necklace
把我打扮成嬉皮士之类的 脖子上挂个和平标志的项链
and like something from the thrift store like
弄些在二手店里淘的装饰品
a peace sigh on me cheek like good luck you know.
脸上再贴个象征好运的和平标志图案就完事了
Not any more. No. It's like fifty dollars minimum. It's big business.
现在的小孩不好唬弄了 是不好弄 一身万圣节装扮至少都要50块 这个市场可不小
Yeah, it's insane. yeah, for sure.
太夸张了 的确
I think Max's daughter is gonna be like Katy Perry or something like that.
我觉得Max的女儿会扮成KATY PERRY之类的大明星
Pretty sure. She's going as a donut.
我也觉得 她会扮成甜甜圈啦
Nice,nice. is she really? Yeah, sprinkle donut.
太可爱了 真的吗 千真万确 还是彩针甜甜圈呢
Wow, how did you get her to do that.
天哪 你怎么让她扮成甜甜圈
She looked through a booklet of halloween costumes
她自己看了一本万圣节服装的画册
and there was about 400 princess outfits and there was one donut.
里面有400多套公主装 但是甜甜圈就只有一个
And she said ,she said,I'm going be unique.
她说她其实想成为独一无二的那个
I wanna be the donut. That's amazing, that's amazing.
我要变成甜甜圈 太棒了 真的太棒了
That's very precious. Now you're both making me want a child.
太有爱了 你们说得我都想要个孩子了
Just because I... that... you know what,
因为我 这样吧
you can borrow mine on halloween, yeah, that's a better thing to do.
万圣节的时候 我可以把我家闺女借你 这样更好
You know what, we have nieces, that's plenty, that's great.
我们有几个侄女 已经够了 很好
注:EllenShow中英字幕来源于:艾伦秀字幕组