Cause you got in trouble in public once for annoying people.
你曾因为整人而在公众场合惹上了麻烦
You went to.well,I got it back basically.It backfired.
基本上是我遭到了报复 反被人整
That was birthday party I had a few year ago,
那是我几年前开的一场生日派对
and it was sort of a surprise party and took place in the back of a bar.
那算是场惊喜派对 在一家酒吧后面举行
I didn't know everybody was gonna be there.There was about 30 people.
我不知道大家会去 大概有三十个人
And when I got back there,everyone started to sing "Happy birthday"
我过去之后 大家开始唱生日快乐歌
But they just stopped at the hap part.
但他们就停在“祝”字上
So they just said,hap....and they wouldn't stop.
就一直唱“祝...” 没完没了
And like literally for like 10 minutes.Until we got kicked out.
他们整整唱了十分钟 直到我们被撵出去
You all got kicked out.Yes.This was your friends so irritated with you.
你们被撵出去了 对 你的朋友都被你激怒了
They got me back and annoyed me.But probably didn't even annoy you.
他们以其人之道还治其人之身 但可能根本就没烦到你
You like that kind of weird.Now I do it.
你喜欢那种奇葩事情 我现在也用这招
When anyone has a birthday I do that.When I'm at a birthday party I did hap...
每当有人过生日 我就耍这招 我参加生日派对的时候就会唱“祝...”
Like my father's 84th.You didn't do it to your father,did you?Hell yeah.
比如我父亲的84岁生日 你不会用这招整你父亲了吧 当然啦
That's awful.Got you again,dad.Leave me alone.
真不像话 又耍到你啦 老爸 别来烦我
Well,"Archer" airs thursday at 10:00 on Fx.And I love the skits you guys do on "Archer".It's not called skit.
《间谍亚契》每周四晚十点在FX播出 我喜欢你们在《间谍亚契》中制作的小品 那不叫小品