搜索

美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第124期:专门训练明星

查看: 346.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 15:28:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第124期:专门训练明星
You have a movie coming out "Train Wreck."Yeah,this summer.
你有一部《生活残骸》的新片要上映了 是的 今年夏天
Highly anticipated.A lot of buzz about this movie.
大家都很期待 这部电影广受好评
We're all excited to see it.I'm just curious.
我们都很期待 我很好奇
You were told,or someone said when you were making the movie be good if you lose a little weight.
在你拍这部电影时 有人说 他们建议你减肥
Stop putting food in my mouth?yeah.
不再往嘴里塞东西吗 是的
That's a delicate subject.Did someone really say that?
这个话题很敏感 人们真的可以这样说吗
It is.Don't offend the girl.They're so sensitive.
是啊 别冒犯女孩 她们很敏感
Actuall somebody came to me and they're like how do you want to look for the movie?
实际上 有人来找我说 你想在片中以什么形象示人
I was like I don't know,like scaves and blazers.They're like,no,no,no.
我说我不知道 围巾加外套什么的吧 他们说 不不不
Movie screens are big.Do you want to maybe skip a meal once in your life?I was like,hum.
电影银屏很大 你能不能行行好 少吃一次 我就
So,oh,no.Hollywood on camera?yeah,like that's how it goes.
不 镜头上的好莱坞 对 就是这样的
So it got to the point where I'm like a silver lining person,like somebody tweeted the other day about some actress.
后来发展到 但我是个乐观的人 有天某人发推特喷某个女演员
They were like she looks like a fat Amy Schumer.I was like,yes.
他们说 她长得像胖胖的艾米·舒默 我说 太好了
You know?It was so exciting.That was me they were talking about.
你知道吗 我很兴奋 他们说的是我
Andy.Andy.Andy,you're a great actress.Thank you.Oh my god.
安迪 安迪 安迪 你是个很棒的女演员 谢谢 上帝啊
But no,they gave me an option if I wanted to get a trainer.I was like,yes.
不 但是他们问我想不想要个健身教练 我说好的
So they got me a trainer.He is like the dude that trains people here.
所以他们给我雇了一个教练 他是专门训练明星的那种人
And he was walking toward me kind of like looking me up and down like you look at somebody who's disfigured like he was like,oh,that's your body?I was like,mm-hmm.
他向我走来 打量了一下我 就好像在看某个丑八怪一样 他说 你身材就这样吗 我说是的

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部