Ok,that's righ,Ellen gives her audience great gift,yeah.
没错 艾伦给观众送礼物
Ellen aslo gave everyone a gold medal from the 1932 Olympics.
艾伦还给了一块1932年的奥运会金牌
Sounds impossible,but anyway I should explain, that woman was in our audience last night,
听上去不太可能 我得解释下 这女人昨天就来了
she showed us all the gifts she got at the Ellen Show.Take a look.
她向大家展示了她昨天在《艾伦秀》上得到的各种礼物 看看吧
Why do you have a cappuccino machine?
你为什么有一台咖啡机啊
I came here straight from "Ellen".She is doing her 12 days of giveaways.
我从艾伦那儿直接过来的 她在做12日送礼
Ellen also gave me an iphone nine.Ellen gave me a pair of Jon Hamm's youth's basketball shorts.
艾伦还给了我一部iPhone 9 艾伦给了我一条乔恩·汉姆穿过的篮球短裤
Ellen also got each of us this amazing terra cotta statue of a warrior.My brand-new M.R.I machine that Ellen gave me.
艾伦还给我们每个人送了一尊兵马俑 艾伦给了我台新核磁共振机
Ellen also gave each of us our own personal Fabio to operate it.
艾伦给我们每个人配备了私人操作师模特法比奥
Look,those gifts are wonderful.Ellen is terrific.I just can't do that.It's a lot of work.
这些礼物很棒 艾伦是个大好人 但我做不到 这太费事
Come on,if Ellen can give away a silver toilet filled with Asian Rubies,why can't you?
得了 艾伦都能送出放满亚洲红宝石的银质马桶 你怎么就不能
That's nice,but I happen to believe the greatest gift I can give my audience is the gift of laughter.
这很好 但我认为我能带给观众最好的礼物就是欢笑
I've been here two nights in a row and I haven't laughed once.
我都连续来两晚了 一次都没笑过
Look,Ma'am,I'm really sorry.I'm not handing out gifts.It's not going to happen.
女士 很抱歉 我不会发礼物的 别想了
What kind of monster are you?Hello?Can you believe this cream?No gifts!I don't know what to say about that,I...
你是什么样的禽兽啊 喂 你相信这混蛋吗 不送礼物 我不知道该说什么