Everybody,settle down.It's a talk show,ok.
大伙们 你们够了 不就是个脱口秀吗
It's like we're here to see a cage match.They're going nuts.
感觉好像我们是来看铁笼擂台赛的 他们好疯狂啊
I think they are here to see a cage match.I could fight the guestes.
我觉得他们真是来看铁笼擂台赛的 我可以跟嘉宾打架啊
In the middle of the monologue,I'll hit but a folding chair.
你独白说到一半 我会拿折叠椅打你
Now we have a show worthy of that enthusiasm.Tonight will be fantastic and violent,so thank you.
我们节目就值得大家如此热情 今晚会很精彩 很暴力 谢谢
They'really are an angry mob.a lot of them were eating chunks of meat in the audience.
真是一群愤怒的暴民 好多人在观众席上大口啃肉呢
Excellent show.Lots to get to tonight,lots to talk about.Yeah,thanks for agreeing.
今晚节目很精彩 很多事要做 很多话题可聊 嗯 多谢同意
There is talk of mitt Romney running for president again.Did you know that?That is a big news.
有传闻称米特·罗姆尼将再次参选总统 你们知道吗 这是则大新闻
Well,this will go well when he watches it.
等他看这节目的时候一定很开心
I think I watched Conan to see what people thought about me running again.Click.
我要看看《柯南秀》 看看大家对我再次参选的反应 点击
That's not good.People saying he's going to run again,people referring to mitt Romney's possible presidential run as mitt3.0.
不妙啊 有传闻称他将再次参选 大家把米特·罗姆尼的可能参选称为米特3.0
Coincidentally mitt3.0 is also the name of Romney's third son.They are like yeah.
巧的是 这也是罗姆第三个儿子的名字 大家都不置可否
He's a toaster oven with nice hair.mitt3.0.
他就是个发型不错的烤炉 米特3号