搜索

美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第5期:进行巡回宣传

查看: 311.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 15:28:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第5期:进行巡回宣传
Somebody went oop.But no,it's...
有人欢呼 不是的 是
you're the kind of guy that,you are not uncomfortable being naked, you know?
你是那种 你不介意裸体吗
Well it depends on the setting.Sometimes it's, I think it's super funny.
要看什么环境了 有时我会觉得这很好玩
You think being mude is fumny? Very funny
你觉得裸体很好玩 非常好玩
Something I used to do a lot then I stopped was I thought,This could go anywhere.
我以前经常做一件事 后来不这么干了 这后面的走势太不好说了
It sounds like there are detectives watching that are leaning forward.
听上去像是 在听节目的警探 都聚精会神了起来
I've been looking for that guy.
我一直找这家伙呢
I used to go into kind of like public restrooms.
我以前会去公共洗手间
I'd stand at a urinal and pull my pants all the way down like a kid.
站在小便器前 把裤子一直脱到脚踝 像孩子那样
Really? And stand like a little kid.
真的 站姿也像小孩一样
As a grown man I would do this and you don't expect to see it.Right.It's funny to me.
但我是作为成年人这么做 这种场面不多见 是吧 我觉得挺好玩的
I have to say a grown man doing that is funny but you're doing this in public?
我得说 成年人这么做是挺好玩的 但你要在公共场合这么做
Well, I was. Usually for the benefit of a friend that I might be peeing with.
是啊 一般是为了跟我一起尿尿的朋友
But, you know, the last time I did it I was on a, I was on a press tour
我最后一次这么做的时候 我当时在进行巡回宣传
and we were at this much music.I remember it was in Canada, it was like their mtv. We were in the...
同行的有杰森·席格尔 我们当时在加拿大的“好多音乐” 就像他们那边的MTV台
I had to go to the restroom before we go on air
我说我们做节目前我得先去趟洗手间
and I knew he was going to go too so I ran in first and I did it.
我知道他也要去 我先跑进去 这么做了
There was no one else there so I was bare ass standing at
然后那么做了 当时厕所里没有别人

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部