搜索

美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第3期:经常被人张冠李戴

查看: 256.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 15:28:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国王牌《柯南脱口秀》第3期:经常被人张冠李戴
That is a nice reaction.So nice.
好热烈的反应啊 太棒了
It keeps getting nicer.It just keeps building.
简直越来越热烈了 不断升温啊
You should just get out now.Cause this just gonna...Good night, everyone.
你还是赶紧出去吧 因为这将…… 大家晚安了
Wow,Thanks for being here.Thank you so much,Congratulations.
喔 谢谢你能来 谢谢 恭喜
You are a marvel superhero now.This is...You are in the family now.
你现在是漫威超级英雄了 你是英雄啦
I'm in the family.-You're in the family.-Yeah.-That's a big deal.-I know, it really is.
我加入大家庭了 这可不是件小事啊 是啊 真是如此
It's kind of overwhelming,I'm still not so sure it's true. Yeah.It's true.
挺让我不知所措的 我还不确定这是不是真的 是真的
I saw the movie I really enjoyed it.I saw Ant-man.I loved it.
我看了电影 我真心很喜欢 我看了《蚁人》 我十分喜欢
And you're getting all this attention, word of mouth.
而且你受到很大关注 和口碑
I saw this magazine cover just the other day, GQ.
我前两天看到了这本杂志《GQ》的封面
and I see you on the cover and I'm like this is fantastic
你登上了杂志的封面 我想 这太棒了
Paul,My friend Paul is on the cover of GQ Magazine.
保罗 我朋友保罗上了杂志封面
Look.Look.It took me like five minutes for someone to convince me that's not you,that's Chris Pratt.
看啊 看啊 我花了五分钟才被人说服那其实不是你 是克里斯·帕拉特
That's absolutely stunning.You guys look so much like each other.
简直令人震惊啊 你们长得太像了
It's uh... In that picture even I see it a little bit.
是啊 这张照片我都觉得有点像
But it's weird, a lot of people said you're on the cover of GQ.
很奇怪 很多人说 你上了《GQ》的封面
I said I'm not and then I see Chris.
我说我没有啊 然后我看到了帕拉特
But a lot of people confuse me for other people.
但我经常被错认为其他人
Is that true,what do you mean, you get that a lot?
是吗 你经常被人张冠李戴吗
You get people thinking you are someone else.
会有人以为你是别的人
About two days ago, James Maryton,I don't need to drop a name but he's a colleague and a friend.
大概两天前 詹姆斯·马斯顿 我不是想炫耀啦 但他是我的同事和朋友

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部