Due to civil unrest in Baltimore,tomorrow's game between the Orioles and the White Sox will be played to an empty stadium.
由于巴尔的摩发生骚乱 明天金莺队和白袜队的比赛将在无人的体育馆中进行
They're going to empty the whole stadium,yeah.
体育馆要被清场
when asked for comments,players on the Milwaukee brewers said,you get used to it.
被问及看法时 密尔沃基酿酒人队球员称 这种事慢慢就习惯了
Pope Francis giving more advice.Did you hear about the latest with pope Francis?No,but I'm going to now.
佛兰西斯教皇又发话了 你听说佛兰西斯教皇的最新消息了吗 没有 但我这就要听到了
Thanks,pal.Thanks for tolerating your Catholic friend.
谢了 伙计 多谢忍受你的天主教徒朋友
Pope Francis has advised priests not to give boring sermons.
佛兰西斯教皇建议神父不要做枯燥的布道
He said that.He said don't give boring sermons.To priests,yes.
他就这么说的 他说别做无聊的布道 告诫神父们
Which is why the Vatican has just arranged for every priest to walk out to the song "Y'all ready for this".Walk out,yeah.
所以梵蒂冈刚刚安排所有神父伴着歌曲《各位准备好了吗》进行罢工 罢工
Give your sermon and then drop the Mic and walk out.Fire!Enh,enh on pipe organ.T-shirt cannon,ca pow.
布道 然后丢下麦克风就走了 火 演奏管风琴 T恤衫大炮
A new study,a new study reveals one third of babies in the U.S have used a smartphone.
一项新调查显示美国三分之一的新生儿用过智能手机
And one third of babies in china have made a smartphone.True story.
中国三分之一的新生儿制造过智能手机 真的哦
I alway believe they are sawing.
我总觉得他们要用锯的
I picture one long smartphone and they saw it in distinct bricks.Yeah,like a pain full of fudge,cut them into squares.
我想象的是一长条的智能手机 然后他们锯成一个个的 就像一条软糖 切成一块块的