搜索

TED演讲:我们能在打造人工智能的同时掌握控制权吗?(5)

查看: 288.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 15:59:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TED演讲:我们能在打造人工智能的同时掌握控制权吗?(5)
Sorry, a chicken. There's no reason for me to make this talk more depressing than it needs to be.
抱歉,母鸡的位置应该在这。这个演讲已经够严肃了,开个玩笑轻松一下。
It seems overwhelmingly likely, however, that the spectrum of intelligence extends much further than we currently conceive,
然而,很可能的情况是,智慧谱线上的内容已远远超出了我们的认知,
and if we build machines that are more intelligent than we are,
如果我们建造了比自身更聪明的机器,
they will very likely explore this spectrum in ways that we can't imagine, and exceed us in ways that we can't imagine.
它们将非常可能以超乎寻常的方式延展这个谱线,最终超越人类。
And it's important to recognize that this is true by virtue of speed alone. Right?
仅仅从速度方面考虑,我们就能够意识到这一点。
So imagine if we just built a superintelligent AI that was no smarter than your average team of researchers at Stanford or MIT.
那么,现在让我们来想象一下我们刚建好一个超级人工智能机器,大概和斯坦福或是麻省理工学院的研究员的平均水平差不多吧。
Well, electronic circuits function about a million times faster than biochemical ones,
但是,电路板要比生物系统运行速度快一百万倍,
so this machine should think about a million times faster than the minds that built it.
所以这个机器思考起来会比那些打造它的大脑快一百万倍。
So you set it running for a week, and it will perform 20,000 years of human-level intellectual work, week after week after week.
当你让它运行一周后,它将能呈现出相当于人类智慧在20000年间发展出的水平,而这个过程将周而复始。
How could we even understand, much less constrain, a mind making this sort of progress?
那么,我们又怎么能理解,更不用说去制约一个以如此速度运行的机器呢?
The other thing that's worrying, frankly, is that, imagine the best case scenario.
坦白讲,另一件令人担心的事就是,我们考虑一下最理想的情景。
So imagine we hit upon a design of superintelligent AI that has no safety concerns.
想象我们正好做出了一个没有任何安全隐患的超级人工智能。
We have the perfect design the first time around.
我们有了一个前所未有的完美设计。
It's as though we've been handed an oracle that behaves exactly as intended.
就好像我们被赐予了一件神物,它能够准确的执行目标动作。
Well, this machine would be the perfect labor-saving device.
这个机器将完美的节省人力工作。
It can design the machine that can build the machine that can do any physical work,
它设计出的机器能够再生产其他机器,去完成所有的人力工作,
powered by sunlight, more or less for the cost of raw materials.
由太阳能供电,而成本的多少仅取决于原材料。
So we're talking about the end of human drudgery. We're also talking about the end of most intellectual work.
那么,我们正在谈论的就是人力劳动的终结。也关乎脑力劳动的终结。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部