搜索

TED演讲:为了理解而游戏(1)

查看: 316.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:00:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TED演讲:为了理解而游戏(1)
When we think of games, there's all kinds of things.
当我们提起游戏时,脑海中会浮现很多回忆。
Maybe you're ticked off, or maybe you're looking forward to a new game. You've been up too late playing a game.
或许你被某个游戏折磨得够呛,或许你正在期待着一款新游戏,或许你为了玩游戏而熬夜。
All these things happen to me.
所有这些都发生在我身上。
But when we think about games, a lot of times we think about stuff like this: first-person shooters, or the big,
但是大部分时候,当我们想到“游戏”通常想到的是: 第一人称射击游戏,或者大型的,
what we would call AAA games,
我们称之为3A级的游戏,
or maybe you're a Facebook game player.
或者,你喜欢玩Facebook里的小游戏。
This is one my partner and I worked on.
这是我跟搭档一起设计的一款游戏。
Maybe you play Facebook games, and that's what we're making right now. This is a lighter form of game.
如果你玩Facebook游戏,这就是我们现在正在设计的游戏。这是一种小型的游戏。
Maybe you think about the tragically boring board games that hold us hostage in Thanksgiving situations.
或许你想到的是那些极为无聊的棋盘游戏,那些我们在感恩节时不得不玩的游戏。
This would be one of those tragically boring board games that you can figure out.
这个游戏就是那些你能想到的非常无聊的棋盘游戏之一。
Or maybe you're in your living room, you know,
又或许你在客厅里,
playing with the Wii with the kids, or something like that,
与孩子们一起玩Wii或者类似的游戏。
and, you know, there's this whole range of games,
另外,还有各种各样的游戏,
and that's very much what I think about.
这差不多就是我所能想到的游戏种类。
I make my living from games. I've been lucky enough to do this since I was 15, which also qualifies as I've never really had a real job.
我以设计游戏为生。我很幸运 能够15岁就从事这行,另一方面这也意味着我从没有过一份真正的工作。
But we think about games as fun, and that's completely
人们认为游戏是有趣的,这是完全合理的,
reasonable, but let's just think about this.
但让我们从另一个角度来想一想。
So this one here, this is the 1980 Olympics.
请看这张照片,这是1980年的奥运会(美苏曲棍球比赛)。
Now I don't know where you guys were, but I was in my living room. It was practically a religious event.
我不清楚你们当时在什么地方,当时我在我家的客厅里。这场比赛实际上是一次意识形态的对抗。
And this is when the Americans beat the Russians,
照片上就是美国队击败苏联队的瞬间,
and this was -- yes, it was technically a game.
这是——是的,从技术上讲仍是一种游戏。
Hockey is a game. But really, was this a game?
曲棍球是一种游戏。但说真的,这场比赛算是“游戏”吗?
I mean, people cried. I've never seen my mother cry like that at the end of Monopoly.
我的意思是,有人因此哭泣。我从没见过我母亲在玩完《大富翁》之后会哭成那样。
And so this was just an amazing experience.
所以这只是一次“绝妙的体验”。
Or, you know, if anybody here is from Boston.
或者,如果这里有谁是从波士顿来的。
So when the Boston Red Sox won the World Series after,
当波士顿红袜队再次赢得世界冠军,
I believe, 351 years,
我想,距上次夺冠应该有351年了,
when they won the World Series, it was amazing.
当他们赢得了世界冠军,这真令人惊叹。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部