That's by an artist named Disconscious from an album he did called "Hologram Plaza."
这是一位名叫Disconscious的艺术家制作的,在他的专辑《全息广场》中收录。
So if you look that up, you can hear more of those tunes. Vaporwave is more than an art form.
如果你搜索一下,会听到更多的这种曲调。蒸汽波不仅是一种艺术形式,它更像是一场运动。
It's like a movement. It's nihilistic, it's angsty, but it's somehow comforting.
它是无政府主义的,它是焦虑的,但是它也是舒缓的。
The whole aesthetic is a way of dealing with things you can't do anything about,
整个的艺术都是一种面对你无能为力之事的方式,
like no jobs, or sitting in your parents' basement eating ramen noodles.
比如失业,比如坐在你父母的地下室里吃方便面。
Vaporwave came out of this generation's desire to express their hopelessness,
蒸汽波被这一代人用来表达他们的绝望,
the same way that the pre-internet generation did sitting around in the food court.
就像互联网出现前的人们在美食广场里呆坐着一样。
One of my favorite malls I've been to is in Corpus Christi, and it's called the Sunrise Mall.
我最喜欢的商场之一,在我去过的商场里面,是在Corpus Christi一家名叫日出商场的地方。
When I was a kid, my favorite thing to do was watch movies, and I used to watch movies over and over and over again.
在我小的时候,我最喜欢做的事就是看电影,我会把电影来来回回反复地看。
And one of my favorite films was "The Legend of Billie Jean."
而我最喜欢的电影之一是《比利金传奇》。
Now, for those of you who have seen "The Legend of Billie Jean," you'll know that it's a great film. I love it.
你们当中看过《比利金传奇》的人,都知道这是部伟大的电影,我很喜欢。
And Helen Slater and Christian Slater -- and if you didn't know, they are not related.
海伦·斯雷特和克里斯蒂安·斯雷特--如果你不知道,他们其实没有血缘关系。
Many people thought that they were brother and sister. They're not.
很多人以为他们是兄妹,但其实不是。
But anyway, Sunrise Mall was used in the film as a filming location.
总之,日出商场作为拍摄地之一出现在这部电影里。
The mall is exactly the same as it was in 1984. We're talking 32 years later. Let me show you.
日出商场和1984年的样子一模一样。已经32年以后了,让我给你们看看。