Something that's so unbelievably simple,but he would be experiencing something that I wouldn't be,because I'm on top of the sound.
一些特别简单的,但他可能感受到我所不能感受到的东西,因为我在声音的上方。
I have the sound coming this way.
声音从这个方向传来。
He would have the sound coming through the resonators.
而对他来说,声音是从共鸣器里传来的。
If there were no resonators on here, we would have ...
如果没有共振器的话,
So he would have a fullness of sound that those of you in the front few rows wouldn't experience, those of you in the back few rows wouldn't experience either.
他可能会听到一个饱满的声音,而坐在前排的你们,不一定能感受到这样的声音,当然,后排也不会。
Every single one of us, depending on where we're sitting,
我们每一个人,取决于我们坐在哪里。
will experience this sound quite, quite differently.
对于同一声音都会有完全不同的感觉。
And of course, being the participator of the sound,and that is starting from the idea of what type of sound I want to produce,for example, this sound.
当然,作为创造声音的参与者,这始于我想创造怎样的声音,例如,这个声音。
Can you hear anything?
你们能听到什么?
Exactly. Because I'm not even touching it.
没错,因为我还没有碰到它呢。
But yet, we get the sensation of something happening.
但是,我们感觉到有什么事情在发生。
In the same way that when I see tree moves,then I imagine that tree making a rustling sound.
同样地,当我看到树在动时,我可以想象到,树发出瑟瑟的声音。