He was a star locally knowing to do right.
他是一位基本上知晓去做正确事情的明星。
He knew when to do it, how to do it, why to do it, and why not to do it.
他知道何时去做,怎么做,为什么做,为什么不。
When they finished, I want to talk with this kid.
当他们完成的时候,我想跟这个孩子谈谈。
He was worrying you, bugging you until you have to do something with him.
他担心你,烦你,直到你与他必须做些事情。
Instead of going back to ...Chicago, every night he went on asking Joe if he could stay with me, until the night at the hotel with me.
而不是回到……芝加哥, 直到那个和我在酒店的晚上前他每天晚上都去问乔他是否能留在我身边。
So he stayed in my face pretense for three days from the time we worked in the morning,
从早上我们工作开始他都会苦苦哀求我给他3天时间,
I take fit with the kid pure what this kid wanted.
我非常清楚这孩子想要的是什么。
What he got, he was a workholic.
他所得到的,他是个工作狂。
Bobby worked hard.
鲍比努力工作。
He worked hard on them and he did rancho.
他努力工作,他在牧场做事。
My motivation was Michael.
我的动力是迈克尔。
As figured, this kid he's adult in kid's clothes.
就像我感觉的那样,他是穿着孩子衣服的成年人。
I have only one motivation, everybody around knew that Michael Jackson was it.
我只有一种动力,周围的每个人都知道,迈克尔?杰克逊就是那样。
The world just knew it.
世界已经知晓。
Bobby was pushy, when I said pushy, the next I sing, the group sing.
鲍比非常有进取心,当我说下一个我唱的时候,整组会为之歌唱。
He got a surprise for me.
他为我带来了一个惊喜。
When I went to the polo, the Jack's pal was on the bill.
当我去打马球,杰克的朋友会来付账。
He posed as the R&B show in the world.
他展现给世界R&B。
Every body who played the polo was the star.
每个打马球的人都曾经是明星。
Everybody underneath their bill was trying to give the national thing and you make there.
每个人都想做大事并且你也会如此。
You shared the story because people knew you got something every special.
你分享着故事,因为人们知道你有每一个特殊的故事。