Nikki Hadidi asks:
尼基·海迪迪问道:
"What do I do when I crave a donut, but I can't have one?"
“我想吃甜甜圈,可是我不能吃,怎么办?”
Oh my gosh. That is the worst thing ever.
哦,天哪。这是最糟糕的情况。
Immediately start thinking about something else.
马上想其他的事情。
Get more sunlight. More sunlight and more water, It's gonna take away your sugar cravings.
去晒晒太阳。吸收更多阳光,多喝水,会减少你对糖的渴望。
Find something else to crave, like a plant based material.
找找其他想要的东西,比如植物材料。
You sneak it. Sneak it in.
偷偷地,偷偷地带进去。
Life's too short. Have the donut.
生命很短暂。吃个甜甜圈吧。
I don't know why you can't have one. Maybe you can't drive. Walk to the store.
我不知道为什么你不能吃甜甜圈。也许你不会开车。那就走去商店买好了。
Call up a neighbor and be like, "Hey, take me to a donut shop right now."
给邻居打电话,嗨,马上给我拿个甜甜圈过来。
Make your own donut. Or make a different dessert that tastes just like a donut.
自己做甜甜圈。或者做个味道像甜甜圈的甜点。
If you can't have a donut, have a cookie. Have something sweet.
如果你不能吃甜甜圈,那就吃饼干吧。吃些甜的东西。
You could have a cookie. (laughs) Or you could have cake. Or ice cream. Or chocolate.
你可以吃块饼干。(笑)或者你可以吃蛋糕、冰激凌或是巧克力。
Try something similar like that, like chocolate or some other sweet.
试试类似的东西,比如巧克力或其他甜品。
If you can't go get one, then find the nearest bag of sugar in your house, get a cookie covered in it, and eat that. I think that would suffice.
如果你不能去买甜甜圈,那就找到你家最近的糖袋,把糖夹在饼干里,吃掉。我想这就足够了。
MISHARY wants to know:
MISHARY想知道:
"How can I convince my parents to let me get a motorcycle?"
“我怎么说服我父母给我买辆摩托车?”
Wow, can I really do this one?
哇,我真的能回答这个问题吗?
You can't. You're just gonna have to buy one.
你做不到。你只能自己买一辆。
There's no real way to convince your parents to get a motorcycle because everybody knows it's unbelievably dangerous.
没有方法能说服你父母买摩托车,因为所有人都知道摩托车极其危险。
I really want a Vespa, but my parents are like, "No, Sydney, you're gonna die. You're not good at that kind of stuff." Just wait until you can buy your own motorcycle.
我非常想要一辆伟士牌摩托车,可是我父母说:“不行,希德妮,你会没命的。你不擅长开这种车。”只能等有能力以后自己买辆摩托车了。
You should wait until you can afford your own motorcycle because then if you're in an accident or something, you can take care of yourself and your parents won't have to worry.
你应该等待,以后自己买辆摩托车,因为如果你遇到车祸之类的,你可以照顾自己,不用让父母担心。
Maybe if you start wearing helmets and leather jackets around all day they'll get used to it.
也许你可以一整天都戴着头盔、穿着皮夹克,这样他们会习惯的。
Do whatever your parents ask you to do. Like, let's say, I don't know, "(sweetly) I'll do chores! I'll do anything you want!"
做你父母让你做的事。要怎么说呢,(甜美地)“我会做家务!我会做你们让我做的所有事!”
You have to say, "I'm a grown adult and I want this."
你要说:“我已经长大成人了,我想要摩托车。”
Convince your parents that you're a good driver and that you're safe.
说服你的父母,你开车技术很好,很安全。
Say, "I'm mature enough." And try to pass your drivers test, and like, more than one time to prove to your parents that it's okay.
你可以说:“我已经足够成熟了。”努力通过驾驶证考试,反复多次向你父母证明你没问题。
Start off by like, asking your parents for a scooter, and then slowly work your way up to motorcycle.
可以先让你父母买滑板车,然后循序渐进要其他东西,最后让你父母买摩托车。
Talk about cost, 'cause parents love saving money, and say that, "It's two wheels instead of four, so that means automatically half the gas." Use facts, man. Just use facts. Drop the numbers. Numbers don't lie.
谈论花费,因为父母都喜欢存钱,你可以说:“摩托车只有两个轮子,不是四个轮子,这表明摩托车的耗油量是汽车的一半。”你要用事实,用事实证明你的说法。列举数字,数字不会骗人的。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议节目。
Don't miss out. Subscribe.
不要错过,订阅吧!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我们的建议吗?在下面提出问题吧。
Goodbye!
再见!
Goodbye, and remember, be safe on your motorcycle.
再见,记住,骑摩托车一定要注意安全。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载