Casey Lang asks:
凯西·朗问题道:
"I've just been asked to my first dance by a really cute guy, but I've never slow danced and have never had a date. What do I do?"
“刚才有个可爱的男孩邀请我跳第一支舞,我从来没跳过慢舞,而且也没有约会过。我要怎么办?”
That's just fine. Not everyone's gone on a date before.
这没什么。不是所有人都有约会经历。
Make sure you've brushed your teeth and have fresh breath...because you're going to be very close to the guy.
一定要刷牙,保持口气清新,因为你会和那个男孩离得非常近。
Ask your parents. Old people are excellent when it comes to dancing.
问问你的父母。在跳舞方面老人通常都很棒。
Practice with your parents. That way, you'll feel more comfortable.
和你的父母练习。这样你会感觉舒服些。
Ask a brother, a sister, a mom, a dad, a cousin, an uncle.
问问你的兄弟姐妹、爸爸妈妈或是表亲和叔叔。
Practice slow dancing.
练习慢舞。
Take dance classes for only like, a week or two.
报个舞蹈课,学习一到两周的时间。
Have fun. Don't worry about it.
开心地玩就好。不要太担心。
You just have a fun time. It's all about having fun.
你只要享受美好时光。就是要愉快地玩。
Act natural, enjoy yourself, and just go with the flow.
表现得自然点,玩得开心最重要,顺其自然就好。
Go and have a good time.
去度过愉快时光。
If you overthink it, you're not gonna have fun, but if you just go with the flow, odds are you'll have an awesome time.
如果你想得太多,你就不能好好玩了,如果你顺其自然,那你可能会度过精彩的时光。
Just improvise and just start dancing and release your inhibitions and just go crazy.
即兴跳舞,释放你的激情,疯狂地玩吧。
The Brotatoes? I love it!
Brotatoes?我爱这个!
"How do I call the Ghostbusters?"
“我怎么给捉鬼敢死队打电话?”
Well, you shouldn't call them because they're not real.
嗯,你不应该给他们打电话,因为他们不是真实存在的。
I can't help you with this, okay? The Ghostbusters aren't real.
这个我帮不了你。因为捉鬼敢死队并不存在。
I don't know. I think they're on 911.
我不知道。我想可以给911打电话。
In the real world, I assume that the Ghostbusters are an extension of 911. Have fun.
在现实世界中,我想可以拨打911分机找捉鬼敢死队。祝你玩得开心。
Dial a number. I don't know, 1-800GHOST-BUSTERS or something.
拨个号码。我也不知道是什么号码,没准可以拨1-800找捉鬼敢死队之类的。
Just look it up.
查一下。
Google it.
用谷歌查查。
Go on the internet and say, "How do I call the Ghostbusters?" and maybe they'll have a number up there.
去网上问“我怎么给捉鬼敢死队打电话?”也许网上会有电话号码。
Pop out Siri and be like, "Siri, call Ghostbusters." I mean, Siri, she'd probably know. She knows everything, right?
去问Siri,“Siri,给捉鬼敢死队打电话”。Siri可能知道。她什么都知道,对吧?
I believe they're on the Yellow Pages because I remember they have a receptionist to answer calls.
我想黄页分类信息上会有,因为我记得他们有可以接电话的接线员。
I think you have to sing the Ghostbusters theme. When there's something strange. In the neighborhood. Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! And then they'll come.
我想你要捉鬼敢死队的主题曲。周围发生怪事时,要给谁打电话?捉鬼敢死队!然后他们就出现了。
Bettina Negrini asks:
贝蒂娜·内格里尼问道:
"I want dimples. How do I get them?"
“我想要酒窝。我怎么能有酒窝?”
(whispering) I don't know what even dimples are.
(低声说)我甚至都不知道那是什么。
I don't know, okay? I'm not really into biology yet.
我不知道。我还没有学生物呢。
Try sticking your fingers in your cheeks for a while and see if it makes an indent.
试试用手指戳你的脸颊,看看会不会凹进去。
There's actually a plastic surgery now to get dimples. That's really weird.
想要酒窝,现在可以做整形手术。那太奇怪了。
Go to a plastic surgeon. That's the only way you can do it.
去找整形医生。那是让你能有酒窝的唯一方法。
Genetics! According to Darwin, some traits are passed down from one generation to the next. Some traits aren't.
遗传!达尔文认为,一些特征可以从上一代遗传给下一代。有些特征不会。
I don't know. You're just born with them.
我不知道。酒窝是生下来就有的。
You're out of luck. If you're not born with them, honey, you're not gonna have 'em.
你太不幸了。如果你生下来没有酒窝,那你以后也不会有酒窝了。
You get them by not getting them and being happy with what you've got.
不要想酒窝,对你所拥有的感到满意就好。
If you're not born with them naturally, it might not be that easy and it could be a little painful. Just think about just having a cute smile not worried about the dimples.
如果你生下来没有酒窝,那要有酒窝可能不会那么容易,而且会有些痛苦。只要可爱的微笑就好,不要担心酒窝的事情。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载