Cohen wants to know...
科恩想知道:
"How do I keep conversations going?"
“我怎么让谈话继续下去?”
That's a great question, 'cause I'm stalling right now. Think of something like the weather (chuckling) or what fast food you like.
这是个很好的问题,我现在也有点支吾。可以谈谈天气状况,(咯咯的笑)或是你喜欢的食物。
Bring up a random topic. Be like, "Hey, what's your favorite color?" And then from there, another conversation shall emerge.
随意开始个话题。比如,“嘿,你最喜欢什么颜色?”然后从这个问题开始,会有其他的对话出现。
Talk about sports.
谈谈体育。
Say something that gets people's interest.
谈人们感兴趣的事情。
Listen to what people are saying, and just put your input in and keep it flowing.
聆听其他人的谈话,然后加入到谈话中,保证谈话的流畅。
Really be interested in what the other person has to say.
对其他人说的话显示出浓厚的兴趣。
Ask them interesting questions and just keep coming up with them.
问他们有趣的话题,然后一直聊这些话题。
A conversation is really best when it's about the other person. So ask questions.
当对话涉及对方的时候,这个对话就是最好的对话。所以问问题就好了。
Ask how their day went. Ask how their week went. Ask how the weather is. Just certain things that they can talk about and give you their perspective. I guarantee you they'll keep talking.
问问其他人怎么过一天。问问他们怎么过一周。问他们有关天气的问题。谈一下对方有话说而你也可以表达看法的问题。我保证你会让谈话继续下去的。
Jesse Pinkman.
杰西·皮克曼问道:
"What does it take to be Ron Swanson?"
“怎么成为罗恩·斯旺森?”
That would be great if I knew who Ron Swanson was.
如果我知道谁是罗恩·斯旺森就太好了。
To be honest, I don't even know who Ron Swanson is.
说实话,我甚至不知道罗恩·斯旺森是谁。
Do you really want to be Ron Swanson, really? He's kind of a jerk.
你真的想成为罗恩·斯旺森吗?他有点儿蠢。
Nobody can be Ron Swanson. I mean, nobody is that suave. Seriously.
没人能成为罗恩·斯旺森。因为没人能那么世故。我是认真的。
Get a mustache. Work out.
留胡子。这样就行。
Chop down trees and grow a mustache.
砍树、留胡子。
Fish. Don't catch little fish. Catch bigger fish.
钓鱼。不要钓那种小鱼。要抓大个儿的鱼。
Go out into the wilderness and fish and eat meat and build a fire.
去荒野,钓鱼、吃肉、生火。
You've got to have the right haircut and the right clothing. You have to be just a little bit-just a little off.
你要留和他一样的发型,穿和他一样的衣服。你还要不那么礼貌。
You gotta have that like finesse. You gotta be like so confident.
你要有那种手段。要充满自信。
One, work at the recreational offices. Two, grow a really great mustache. And three, be as deadpan as you possibly can.
首先,要在娱乐办公室工作。第二,要留一个非常棒的胡子。第三,尽可能没有表情。
TerraNova22 asks...
TerraNova22问道:
"How do I stop taking naps in the middle of the day?"
“我中午怎么才能不睡午觉?”
Go to bed a little earlier.
晚上早点睡觉。
I suggest getting more sleep at nights and maybe sleeping in.
晚上多睡会儿,也许也可以睡会儿懒觉。
Go jog. Do something to get that blood pumping.
慢跑。做让心跳加速的运动。
Red Bull. Red Bull works.
喝红牛。红牛很有效。
Drink two cups of coffee, and probably you won't take a nap. And don't eat a lot.
喝两杯咖啡,这样你可能就不会睡午觉了。不要喝太多咖啡。
Coca-Cola, Sprite-anything that has sugar just helps. It's what I do.
喝可乐或雪碧,这些饮料里面的糖分很有用。我就是这么做的。
You might want to just get more sleep or drink coffee, energy drinks, any kind of caffeinated beverage.
你可以保证充足睡眠或者喝咖啡和能量饮料等含咖啡因的饮料。
If you adjust your sleep cycle so you're going to sleep earlier and waking up possibly later, if you can, then that should compensate for the lack of sleep in the middle of the day. And during the middle of the day, do things that you find entertaining and energizing. That way they'll keep you awake so you can eliminate those middle-of-the-day naps.
你可以调整睡眠周期,比如晚上早点睡觉或早上晚点儿起,这样可以补足你中午失掉的睡眠时间。中午你就能做有趣又提神的事情了。这样可以使你在中午保持清醒,你就不用睡午觉了。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载