搜索

趣味建议React 第18期:遇到迅猛龙怎么办

查看: 224.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:56:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
趣味建议React 第18期:遇到迅猛龙怎么办
ChrisMaxCraft 18 asks:
ChrisMaxCraft 18问道:
"Burrito or taco?"
“墨西哥卷饼还是墨西哥玉米卷?”
A burrito inside of a taco.
在墨西哥玉米卷里加墨西哥卷饼。
A Double-Decker Taco from Taco Bell. It's a burrito AND a taco.
塔可钟餐厅的双层墨西哥玉米卷。那是墨西哥卷饼加墨西哥玉米卷的组合。
I prefer a burrito.
我更喜欢墨西哥卷饼。
I like burritos myself.
我个人喜欢墨西哥卷饼。
Burrito, 100%. Hands down, burrito.
当然是墨西哥卷饼。传下去,墨西哥卷饼。
I'm feeling burrito today. Breakfast burrito! Now I'm hungry, thanks.
我今天想吃墨西哥卷饼。早餐吃墨西哥卷饼!因为你的问题,我现在感觉饿了。
I like tacos.
我喜欢墨西哥玉米卷。
Taco! You gotta have the crunchy shell, man.
墨西哥玉米卷!外皮是酥脆的。
Taco any day. It's easier, less messy, more sophisticated.
每天都是墨西哥玉米卷。这个更简单,更高级。
Tacos. I don't mean like those Taco Bell tacos, I mean like from the corner tacos. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
墨西哥玉米卷。我说的不是塔可钟餐厅的那种墨西哥玉米卷,而是街角卖的那个墨西哥玉米卷。你知道我在说什么吗?我想你知道我在说什么。
Tacos are good. It's easier to make. With the burrito, you have to make it wrap, you gotta be all fancy with it. A taco, you just go...
墨西哥玉米卷很好。这个做起来更简单。墨西哥卷饼要包起来,包的还要好看。而墨西哥玉米卷只要这样就行了。
Jenny—Loves—Potatoes—me too, Jenny.
这个问题来自用户詹妮喜欢土豆,詹妮,我也喜欢土豆。
"How do I get my family to be less wasteful?"
“我怎么能让我的家人不那么浪费?”
If it's with clothes and stuff like that, you can give it away to charity.
如果你说的是衣服这类物品,那你可以捐给慈善机构。
Try to make them not leave the water running while they brush their teeth.
试着让你的家人在刷牙时不要一直开着水龙头。
A simple way to do that is tell your family you can't use any energy, almost, for the whole day.
简单的方法是告诉你的家人你们一整天都不能使用任何能源。
Just try to make them more aware of what they're wasting. Try to make them value what they have.
试着让他们更清楚地意识到他们在浪费什么。试着让他们珍惜他们所拥有的。
Maybe recycle or have different waste bins so that they don't waste as much as whatever they're doing.
也许可以回收再利用,或是使用不同的垃圾箱,这样他们就不会像现在这样浪费了。
I guess micro-management is the best way. Just stay on top of them. It's gonna be a job for you, but just do that.
我认为微观管理是最好的方法。了解他们的情况。那是你的工作,就这样做。
You have set by example. You can't just do it by lecture.
你要以身作则。你不能光说不做。
Demonstrate from your end first and kind of educate them in each area.
首先你来亲自展示一下,然后在各个方面指导他们。
You have to care enough about them and care enough about being less wasteful to make it important enough in your life to where that spills over into theirs.
你要足够关心他们,足够关心减少浪费,让这成为你生活中足够重要的部分,然后渐渐影响到他们。
Montse Moreles asks:
蒙特塞·摩勒斯问道:
"What do I do if I come across a velociraptor?"
“如果我遇到迅猛龙怎么办?”
Call the science museum 'cause those are extinct.
打电话给科学博物馆,因为迅猛龙已经灭绝了。
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! There's NO dinosaurs in this earth!
这怎么可能?!这个地球上根本就没有迅猛龙!
Run. As fast as you can.
跑。尽可能跑快点。
Run. They are deadly creatures.
跑。它们是致命的生物。
First of all, you Snapchat it. Second of all, you run.
首先,给它们拍照并上传到Snapchat上。然后,跑。
Run and hide because there's no way you're gonna be able to kill that thing.
跑开并躲起来,因为你不可能杀了它。
Man, I have bad dreams about this all the time. You need to run. Run for your life. Don't look behind you.
我一直在做这种恶梦。你要跑。逃命去吧。不要向后看。
Try and hide behind a very heavy wooden door.
尽量藏在沉重木门的后面。
If you ever come across one, that means you're in Jurassic World. Go under things where it can't really attack you.
如果你遇到了迅猛龙,这意味着你在侏罗纪世界。躲到它无法袭击你的地方去。
What I would do is I would cry, but I don't suggest you do that. I don't think they respond well to tears.
要是我的话我肯定会哭,不过我建议你不要这么做。我认为它们不会因为你的眼泪而放过你。
Splash water in its face. Something that would stun it or hurt it.
向它的脸上洒水。把会打晕它或伤到它的东西扔过去。
If you can find one, take a picture of it! Put it on YouTube for Pete's sake! You'll make a million bucks! Apart from that, defend yourself. I'm not sure what a "velo-kah-raptor" —(Finebros) A velociraptor. WHO?!
如果你能遇到迅猛龙,那一定要拍照!看在上帝的份上,把照片放到优兔网上!这会让你成为百万富翁的!除此以外,你要保护好自己。我不确定那是什么。(纠正)迅猛龙。什么?!
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
谢谢大家观看本期建议节目。
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要错过!订阅吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
我们喜欢回答大家的问题,所以继续提问吧。
Bye!
再见!
Bye, I'm gonna go watch Pokemon. Watch out for those velociraptors, man.
再见,我要去看《宠物小精灵》了。小心迅猛龙哦。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部