搜索

趣味建议React 第25期:爱情是什么感觉

查看: 313.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:56:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
趣味建议React 第25期:爱情是什么感觉
MyNightfall17 asks:
MyNightfall17问道:
"What does love feel like?"
“爱情是种什么感觉?”
It's such a big question.
这是一个大问题。
Watch a lot of movies, and maybe you'll figure it out.
多看电影,你可能就会明白了。
Chocolate and Netflix. But not Netflix and chill. That's not love.
Netflix网站上的电影《浓情巧克力》是爱情。而Netflix网站上的电影《寒气逼人》不是爱情片。
Love feels like you're eating a double, triple-chocolate chip cookie and then the most adorable puppy walks by.
爱情就好像你在吃双层或三层巧克力曲奇饼干,旁边有可爱的小狗走过。
It's just happiness, you know? If two people can be together and just be happy together with little to nothing, then that's all good with me.
就是幸福,你知道吗?如果两个人在一起,即使什么都没有,只要两个人幸福地在一起,我也觉得很好。
It's that warm feeling you get in your heart. That's just—I don't know, I quoted that from some cartoon or something.
爱情是你心里感受到的温暖。我也不清楚,那是我引用的卡通片里的台词。
Probably the best feeling ever. I don't know.
可能是有史以来最好的感觉。我也说不清楚。
It feels like the most amazing thing in the world.
那是世界上最美好的感觉。
It makes you feel like you're freezing cold and you just pulled a towel out of the dryer and wrapped it around you and that yum, warmy feeling — that's love.
爱情就像你感觉很冷,然后从抽屉里拿出条毛巾把自己裹起来的感觉,那种美好温暖的感觉就是爱情。
It's when someone cares enough about you to ask how you're doing, and when you're sick and they bring you chicken soup.
就是有个人非常关心你,问你在做什么,或者是你生病时那个人会带鸡汤给你。
You love them so much and you'd do anything and then like, when they hurt you or they get hurt, you feel it so deeply.
你非常爱一个人,你可以为那个人做任何事,而当那个人伤害你或那个人受到伤害时,你会感到非常心痛。
Love feels really good. It's like internal fountains and fireworks and fun.
爱情是非常美妙的感觉。就像有喷泉和烟花在身体里一样,非常开心。
It's the best feeling in your life. It's better than ice cream, drugs, rock and roll.
爱情是生命中最棒的感觉。比冰激凌、毒品、摇滚乐都要美好。
You know that feel when you're like, going up a roller coaster, and then the roller coaster just breaks off and you start falling to your death — it's kinda like that.
你去坐过山车,然后过山车突然断裂,你马上就要摔死时,你就会明白爱情是什么感觉,两者有点像。
Dead Meat questions:
Dead Meat问道:
"How do you find—?" Okay, what is that?
“怎么找到……”这是什么?
"How do I find a Horcrux?" Interesting, Dead Meat.
“怎么找到魂器?”这个问题很有趣。
That's a Harry Potter thing, right?
这是《哈利·波特》里面出现的,对吧?
I don't know. Google it?
我不知道。谷歌搜索一下?
Dig underground.
在地下挖。
Look under every nook and cranny.
在每个角落仔细寻找。
Find a treasure map and then look for it.
找张藏宝图,然后开始寻找。
The key is to finding stuff.
关键是找东西。
Good eyesight. You want to keep your eyes open. Like, look everywhere. Like, "Hoo!"
你要有好眼力。你要一直睁大双眼。在各个地方搜寻,呼!
Pick up a Harry Potter book. It'll tell you in there.
拿本《哈利·波特》书来。我告诉你在哪里。
Go down to the subway and run through a wall. When you're able to run through a wall and it turns into another subway station, then you can find it.
去地铁里,穿过一堵墙。当你穿过一堵墙以后,你会进入另一座地铁站,然后你就能找到了。
You don't wanna find a Horcrux. It could get nasty. It could get dangerous. Stay away from a Horcrux.
你不会想找魂器的。那可能很脏。也可能很危险。远离魂器。
Look for something super evil. Good luck with that because why are you looking for a Horcrux? I thought they were all found. But that's just me.
你要找超级邪恶的东西。祝你好运,不过你为什么要找魂器?我想那些魂器已经被找到了。可能只有我这么认为。
Samunique Blackmon asks:
萨门克·布莱克门问道:
"Why are parents so overprotective?"
“为什么父母都过度保护孩子?”
I think that's something you'll only understand once you become a parent.
只有你自己成为家长以后才会明白。
This is simple. They love you, man. They love you.
这很简单。因为他们爱你。他们爱你。
We are overprotective because we care about you, we love you, want to make sure that you're safe.
我们过度保护孩子是因为我们在乎你,我们爱你,我们想确保你是安全的。
Parents are just naturally — it's in their genes to be overprotective of their young.
父母是出于天性这么做的,他们有过度保护孩子的基因。
I get sometimes they can be a little frustrating,
我知道有时那会令人沮丧,
but, at the end of the day, they're only doing it 'cause they love you and they want to help you grow and be better.
不过毕竟他们是因为爱你才会这么做,他们想帮助你更好地成长。
They don't want you to die, okay?
他们不希望你死掉,你明白吗?
You're their child and if you die, they'll like, be sad for the rest of their lives.
你是他们的孩子,如果你死了,他们之后的人生就会一直被悲伤环绕。
They just want the best for their kids and stuff, you know? They just want them to stay out of all the bad stuff.
他们只是想把最好的给他们的孩子,你懂吗?他们想让孩子远离所有不好的事情。
They don't want their little baby to go out into the world and get harmed!
他们不希望他们的孩子在外面受到伤害!
All right, kid, you want to know the truth?
孩子,你想知道真相吗?
Because there's nothing more precious than you, and if we could wrap you up in bubble wrap and like, hermetically seal you off from the rest of humanity, we would totally do it because you're amazing.
因为没有人比你更珍贵,如果我们能用泡沫把你包起来,然后密封好,让你远离其他人,我们肯定会这么做的,因为你太好了。
Parents are overprotective because they're really concerned about you and they worry about you
父母过度保护孩子是因为他们关心你,他们担心你,
and they want to make sure that you're making good choices.
他们想确保你做出正确的选择。
And if you'd like that to change a little bit, start showing a lot of good common sense and prove to your parents that you're making good choices and then they won't be so overprotective.
如果你想改变这种情况,你可以展示出你优秀的判断力,向你的父母证明你可以做出正确的选择,这样他们可能就不会那么过度保护你了。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部