搜索

趣味建议React 第27期:怎么忘掉一个没发展可能的男人

查看: 150.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:56:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
趣味建议React 第27期:怎么忘掉一个没发展可能的男人
Ellie.mannn wants to know...
埃莉·曼恩想知道:
"How can I get over a guy when I have no chance with him?"
“我怎么忘掉一个和我完全没发展可能的男人?”
These questions are so, like, personal.
这个问题太……私人了。
I'm a kid. I'm a boy. I don't know what's with all this lovey-dovey stuff.
我还是个孩子。我只是个男孩。我不知道这些跟爱情有关的事情。
Why are you still wasting time on him? Seriously, if you have no chance, just move on.
你为什么还要在他身上浪费时间?说真的,如果你没有机会,那就往前看。
You start dating other guys.
你可以和其他男生约会。
Find somebody else. If you don't have a chance with them, you don't have a chance. You gotta face the facts.
交其他男友。如果你没有机会,那就是没有机会。你要面对现实。
Find someone else, because I know someone else would like you.
和其他人交往,因为我知道肯定有其他人喜欢你。
I know it's cliche, but there are a lot of other guys out there. You will find other people.
我知道这是陈词滥调,不过世界上还有很多男人。你会找到那个人的。
You just have to move on. Like, there's 7 billion people in the world. Like, he's not that big of a deal. There's probably better guys out there.
你要往前看。世界上有70亿人,他没什么了不起的。还有更好的男人呢。
Focus your attention on yourself. I mean, there's always plenty more fish in the sea.
把注意力放在自己身上。天涯何处无芳草。
The best way I can think of is start doing different things. Get busy with your life.
我能想到的最好方法就是做其他的事情。让你的生活忙碌起来。
Move on. Go out and start spending more time finding out who you are. Go to a movie by yourself.
往前看。去外面,花更多时间去了解自己。自己去看场电影吧。
Don't think about it. You just have to move on. I get some ice cream, some Netflix, some friends, and just eat, be merry, watch The Walking Dead.
不要想那个。你只要往前看就好了。我有冰激凌、能在Netflix上看电影,还有朋友,要尽量吃东西,享受生活,看《行尸走肉》。
Foot in hand n mouth asks...
Foot in hand n mouth问道:
"How do I get tickets to the Super Bowl?" (jittery) Ooh. Football.
“我怎么能拿到超级碗的门票?”(紧张的)哦,橄榄球。
Know someone that works for the NFL. My dad works for the NFL. So I can ask my dad for you.
认识在美国国家橄榄球联盟工作的人。我爸爸在那里工作。我可以帮你问问我爸爸。
You could enter contests and sweepstakes. Like, they're always giving out free Super Bowl tickets.
你可以参加比赛抽奖。他们有那种免费赠送超级碗门票的比赛。
Get super rich.
成为超级有钱的人。
If you don't have the money, just save up for it.
如果你没钱买门票,你可以攒钱。
Collect money from anything-chores, anything. And then get the ticket.
做任何事来筹钱,比如做家务之类的。然后去买门票。
So to get tickets to the Super Bowl, you buy them.
想拿到超级碗的门票,买就好了。
Can't you just buy them? That's it?
你不能直接买门票吗?是这样吧?
Just buy tickets in advance.
提前买好门票。
Probably have to buy it for, like, six Super Bowls in advance. I think that's the only way.
可能你要提前买好超级碗的门票。我想那是唯一的方法。
Order online, and then you have to pay money.
在网上买门票,然后付款。
If you know when it's gonna come out, wait online. And right when it's about to open, click on Buy.
如果你知道什么时候放票,那就在线等。在放票时点击购买。
Potato Archer, the coolest name.
土豆阿奇尔,这是最酷的名字。
"How do I get over my fear of mascots and clowns?"
“我怎么能克服对吉祥物和小丑的恐惧?”
I don't know. I'm terrified of clowns.
我不知道。我也害怕小丑。
Don't go to the circus and don't go to the games.
不要去马戏团,不要去现场看比赛。
You just have to close your eyes whenever you get near them, and just make, make your mom hold your hand.
在靠近他们的时候,你把眼睛闭上就行了,让你母亲牵着你的手。
Exposure therapy. Just go and just go to a game, and then just kind of expose yourself to it.
暴露疗法。去现场看比赛,让你自己暴露在害怕的环境中。
Go to the circus a lot. (chuckling) Then you'll see a lot of mascots and clowns and get over it.
经常去看马戏表演。(咯咯的笑)然后你会看到很多吉祥物和小丑,这样你就能克服恐惧了。
Go to one of those clown museums or a haunted house with clowns, and then I think you'll get over it. Like, if you just keep going over and over again.
去小丑博物馆或是有小丑的鬼屋,我想这样你就能克服恐惧了。如果你经常去的话。
Immerse yourself in the thing that you're afraid of. Get a bunch of clown supplies, a bunch of mascot supplies, and kind of move up, move up, move up until you get over your fear of mascots and clowns.
让自己融入害怕的事情。去买一堆小丑用品和吉祥物,在你能克服对吉祥物和小丑的恐惧之前一直买。
Know that there's just some normal guy behind the mask.
你要知道在面具后面的都是普通人。
They're people under there just like you, so show them love.
他们都是和你一样的人,要展现你的爱。
Under the clown costume and a mascot is an actual human being, and they're not gonna hurt you.
在小丑服装和吉祥物服装里面的都是真实的人,他们不会伤害你的。
I kinda had a semi-fear of mascots. And once you see them with their head off, and it's a person, just go up and talk to the person, and then you'll know that there's a person inside of it.
我也有点怕吉祥物。如果你看到他们拿下玩偶头套,你就会发现那其实是人扮的,你可以走过去和那个人说话,你就能确定玩偶装里面是人。
I dressed up as a clown for Halloween, and a lot of people seemed like they were afraid. After they found out who I really was, they, they — I think I might've cured a few of those people.
我在万圣节扮过小丑,有很多人都有些害怕我。不过在他们发现是我时,我想我可能治愈了一些人。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部