Pepijn Vink asks...
佩平·温克问道:
"How can I cure a hangover?"
“怎么治疗宿醉?”
What's a hangover?
宿醉是什么?
I don't want to answer this question.
我不想回答这个问题。
(monotonously) Why are you asking me this question?
(单调地)为什么要问我这个问题?
I wouldn't know. I'm underage.
我不可能知道。我还是未成年。
I don't know. Ask one of the other Reactors. Going to you!
我不知道。问问其他回答者吧。转给你了!
Real simple: don't drink!
非常简单:不要喝酒就好了!
Sleep it off!
用睡眠消除宿醉!
Sleep, I guess, and don't drink any more alcohol.
睡觉,我建议你不要再喝酒了。
Rest the entire day. Don't drink that entire day.
休息一整天。那一天不要再喝酒了。
You just have to sit it out.
不用管它。
Sleeping in, having coffee. There's like-oh, sometimes eating breakfast foods really helps.
睡懒觉,喝咖啡。对了,有的时候吃早餐很有帮助。
Take an aspirin and take a nap.
吃颗阿司匹林,然后小睡一下。
A lot of people say aspirin. Hot black coffee.
很多人说吃阿司匹林管用。喝杯热热的黑咖啡。
You're gonna go out and buy a dozen wings and a big burger.
你可以出去买12个鸡翅和一个大汉堡。
The last thing you drink before you go to bed is two or three big gulps of dill pickle juice. When you drink the pickle juice, your body will retain water. And that way, you don't get so hungover in the morning. These have been Sharon tested and Sharon approved.
上床前喝两三大口的莳萝泡菜汁。喝了泡菜汁以后,你的身体可以保持水分。这样可以减轻你早上因宿醉感到的难受感。这是莎伦测试并验证过的方法。
Thanks for watching!
谢谢大家收看!
Want more advice? Then subscribe to the React channel.
想得到更多建议?那就订阅React频道吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
我们喜欢回答大家的问题,继续提问吧。
Later, guys!
伙计们,再见!
Bye! Happy new year, Fine family! (imitates noisemaker)
再见!新年快乐,家庭幸福!(模仿喧闹声)
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载