Louis Coste.
路易斯·科斯特问道:
"How can I touch a rainbow?"
“怎么才能触摸彩虹? ”
When I was little, I was told, you're not supposed to touch a rainbow or else you're gonna get warts on your fingers. So I don't even think you should do that.
我小的时候,有人告诉我说不应该去触摸彩虹,否则手指上会长疣。所以我认为你不应该那样做。
It's just one of those things that's always gonna be out of your reach, like that pot of gold that's at the end of it somewhere.
那只是其中一件遥不可及的事情,就像在末端某个地方的那个金罐。
Make the biggest ladder in the world and touch a rainbow.
做一个世界上最大的梯子,然后爬上去触摸彩虹。
You'd have to have an airplane for that or a private jet. Because it's too high in the sky.
你必须要有一架飞机或私人飞机。因为彩虹在天空非常高的地方。
Print one out on the printer and touch that. That works.
用打印机打出一个彩虹来,然后你就可以摸到了。这样可以办到。
Put the Snapchat filter on your face, pretend you're touching it.
把Snapchat的滤镜放到你的脸上,假装你在触摸彩虹。
You could take a hose and wait to see a rainbow in the hose, and then just put your hand in the hose.
你可以用塑料管,等着看彩虹出现在塑料管里,然后你就可以把手伸进去触摸彩虹了。
Eat Skittles.
吃彩虹糖。
Go buy a bag of Skittles and just settle on that.
去买一袋彩虹糖就解决了。
Open a pack of Skittles. Touch the rainbow! Taste the rainbow!
打开一袋彩虹糖。这样你既能触摸彩虹,又能品尝彩虹!
Bethylina Jordan asks...
贝丝琳娜·乔丹问道:
"Losing weight is hard! Any tips?"
“减肥太难了!大家有没有什么建议?”
Now, that's a tough one.
这是件很难的事情。
It sounds so easy, but don't eat bad food.
虽然听起来很简单,不过我认为不要吃垃圾食品很有效。
Cut out the Hot Cheetos, the soda, the pizza.
不要再吃Hot Cheetos,苏打汽水和批萨这种食物。
Don't eat as much, and ask a doctor for a diet.
不要吃太多,在饮食问题上咨询一下医生的意见。
Weight Watchers has a wonderful program.
慧俪轻体有一套很不错的计划。
Portion control is the key. If you like a certain type of meat, cut 'em thinner.
关键是要控制份量。如果你喜欢一种肉类,那就减少摄入量。
Somehow we have to discipline ourselves to take smaller portions.
我们必须要严格要求自己减少食用的份量。
I'm just gonna tell you what my mom does every single day. She does the CrossFit.
我要告诉你我妈妈每天做的事情。她每天都练习CrossFit。
Have a little device that says how many steps you take.
利用可以告诉你步数的那种设备。
Eat healthy, I guess, and just work out.
我认为健康饮食很有效。
Going to the gym and working out. Also, don't drink your calories.
去健身房锻炼。另外,不要喝高热量饮料。
Eat lots of vegetables, exercise, lay off the muffins and the donuts.
多吃蔬菜,多锻炼,不要再吃松饼和甜甜圈了。
It's 80% what you eat and 20% working out. Eating healthy is the main thing to do. And then just stay healthy. Try to stay active an hour a day.
减肥的80%在于吃,20%在于锻炼。最主要的是要确保饮食健康。然后要保持健康。尽量每天坚持锻炼一个小时。
Cut out all processed foods. They have way too much sugar in them. Eat whole food plant-based diet, and get out there and exercise.
不要再吃加工食品了。那些食品里含糖量太高了。要吃纯植物性饮食,坚持锻炼。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载