搜索

趣味建议React 第57期:怎么约前女友出去

查看: 306.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:56:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
趣味建议React 第57期:怎么约前女友出去
Adrian Aguirre wants to know...
阿德里安·阿吉雷想知道:
"How do I ask out my ex-girlfriend?"
“怎么约前女友出去?”
Your ex-girlfriend is your ex-girlfriend for a reason. I would say don't do it. Don't do it. Just don't.
因为某种原因,你的前女友才会成为前女友。我的建议是不要这样做。不要做这种事,不要做。
If she broke up with you, then she's probably over you, and you probably shouldn't ask her out again, and move on.
如果她和你分手了,那她就已经跟你结束了,所以你不应该再约她出去,你要向前看。
You don't. That's poison. Don't do it. I don't care what she said or what she promised to you. Stay away.
你不应该这么做。那是毒药。不要这么做。我不在乎她说过什么或者她对你承诺过什么。你要避开。
You just ask her out again.
再约她出去就行了。
Be like, "Hey, I still have feelings for you. Do you want to go out again?"
你可以说:“嘿,我对你还有感觉。你想再和我约会吗?”
You pick up the phone. You call her up. Don't send a text.
拿起电话,给她打电话,不要发短信。
Get some flowers, you know? Dress up. Look really nice.
买些鲜花。打扮一下。要看起来很帅。
Like a gentleman. Be nice. Maybe you should bring her a box of chocolates or some flowers.
像个绅士那样。友善些。也许你应该给她买盒巧克力或买些鲜花。
Do it in a really big way. I don't know how, because I've never been in that. But make sure that it's really big way.
要大张旗鼓地去做。我不知道具体要怎样,因为我从来没有经历过。不过你要确保大张旗鼓地去做。
Do it with flowers. I would do it with kindness. I would do it maybe with an apology. And I have to say good luck.
用鲜花来搞定。我会用心去做。也许我会先道歉。我一定要祝你好运。
Moar_Phan asks...
Moar_Phan问道:
"How do I get over the emotions of watching Sherlock?"
“怎么克服想看《夏洛克》的心情?”
I can't. It's so cool.
我不能。那部剧太酷了。
You don't get over the emotions of watching Sherlock. You just wait till the next season comes out.
你不用克服想看《夏洛克》的心情。你只要等待下季的播出。
Watch it again. You'll get over it, and then you'll start over. And it's an entire cycle. It just doesn't end. It's called the Sherlock cycle.
再看一遍。你会克服的,那时就是重新开始。这是一个周期。而且不会结束。这叫做“夏洛克”周期。
Don't get over the emotions. That is the joy of Sherlock, is just going completely nuts when crazy things happen.
不要克制这种情感。那是《夏洛克》带来的欢乐,当疯狂的事情发生时就完全疯掉。
Take a deep breath and say, wow, that was either good for you or bad for you, and move on.
深呼吸,然后说:“哇哦,这可能对你好也可能对你不好,要继续前行。”
Find a new show.
找个新剧看。
I just stopped because I couldn't deal with it anymore.
我已经停下了,因为我再也应对不了了。
If it's too emotional for you, you might want to consider not watching that program anymore.
如果那让你过于情绪化,你也许可以考虑看看其他的节目。
Don't watch it for another three hundred million million gillion years.
三亿年都不要再看这部剧。
Watch another show on Netflix. Don't be so sensitive about a TV show.
在Netflix网上看其他的剧集。不要对一部电视剧如此敏感。
Go watch another show that makes you happy. Go put on some Sunny in Philadelphia, Blue Mountain State, and that will cheer you up.
去看一部能让你高兴的剧集。你可以看《费城永远阳光灿烂》或是《蓝山球队》,这些剧会让你高兴起来的。
Take it one day at a time. Because I know the emotions for TV shows when your favorite character dies or something. And you just gotta breathe and know it's gonna be okay.
一步一步慢慢来。因为我知道对电视剧的那种情感,尤其是当最爱的角色死亡时。你必须要呼吸,你要知道一切都会好起来的。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部