AmberHarrell322 asks:
AmberHarrell322问道:
"How do I get my boyfriend to stop watching cartoons?"
“我怎么能让男朋友不再看卡通片?”
Just let him be?
随他去?
You do not do it, girl. You watch cartoons with him.
姑娘,你不应该这样做。你应该和他一起看卡通片。
Give up control, sweetie. Cartoons are number one.
亲爱的,放弃控制欲。卡通片是最重要的。
If he likes them, you should be happy that he was happy to watch cartoons.
如果他喜欢卡通片,你应该为他喜欢看卡通片感到高兴。
Drop him and get a new boyfriend who doesn't watch cartoons.
甩了他,找个不看卡通片的新男友。
Deactivate his Netflix account, smash his computer, throw away his TV.
停用他的Netflix帐户,砸了他的电脑,扔掉他的电视。
Bribe him by giving him a dollar.
用一美元贿赂他。
keep him to one cartoon a week.
让他一周只能看一部卡通片。
Set up a time where, "Hey, we're not gonna watch cartoons for this hour while we're together, but any other time, go ahead and watch your cartoons."
设置时间,跟他说:“嘿,现在我们在一起的时候不要看卡通片了,其他时间你可以随意看你的卡通片”。
Try talking to him about something that interests him besides cartoons.
试着和他谈论除了卡通片以外他感兴趣的事情。
I'd watch with him. See what's so interesting about the cartoons that he's so fascinated with, and maybe suggest, you know, while holding hands like adults, maybe you watch a program that's more age-appropriate.
我会和他一起看。弄清楚卡通片到底有哪里吸引他的地方,也许你可以跟他商量一下,在你们像大人一样手牵着手时,看一些更符合你们年龄的节目。
Wes Holdon wants to know:
威斯·霍尔顿想知道:
"How do I convince my friends that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character?"
“我怎么能说服朋友加·加·宾克斯是一个毫无意义的角色?”
(Whispering) Who is that?
(低声说)那是谁?
Well, it would help a lot if I knew who that was.
如果我知道那是谁就太好了。
Wes, I am so sorry, I dont' know who Jar Jar Blinks—Binks—is.
威斯,我很抱歉,我不知道加·加·宾克斯是谁。
He doesn't seem that important because I don't remember him.
看起来他并不是太重要的角色,因为我完全不记得他。
You don't like him. Other people do. That's just the way it is.
你不喜欢他,可是有人喜欢他。事情就是这样。
That's not fair. Every character in Star Wars needs a chance to shine.
这不公平。《星球大战》里的每个角色都需要展现自己的机会。
Good luck, because he is not a pointless character. He is life. Jar Jar Binks is life.
祝你好运,因为他并不是毫无意义的角色。他是人生。加·加·宾克斯代表着人生。
I don't think that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character. It's one where they reverse the Droid Army—I don't think they would have won without Jar Jar Binks' help.
我认为加·加·宾克斯不是毫无意义的角色。是他帮助他们逆转了机器人大军,我认为如果没有加·加·宾克斯的帮助,他们不可能获胜。
If you say it's a pointless character, then just say to your friends, "You know what? I don't like him. I think he's pointless."
如果你认为那是一个毫无意义的角色,那就去和你的朋友们说:“你们知道吗?我不喜欢他。我认为他是毫无意义的角色。”
Start listing your own reasons for why you think that character's pointless.
列出你认为他是毫无意义角色的原因。
You have to say to them, "Doesn't it kinda look like it's stereotypical? It's not creative at all. That it didn't take anyone very much effort to think of this character?"
你要对朋友们说:“他看起来是不是有些老套?一点也不具创造力。不费什么力就能想出这个角色,对吧?”
If your friends don't already think that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character, then you have the wrong friends.
如果你的朋友们不认为加·加·宾克斯是毫无意义的角色,那你可能交错朋友了。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载