Gp thrust wants to know...
Gp thrust想知道:
"How do you talk to women without being awkward?"
“和女性说话的时候怎么能不尴尬?”
That's a great question.
这是一个很棒的问题。
Don't try too hard.
不要做得太过。
Don't act weird. Don't look weird.
不要表现得很古怪。不要看上去很怪异。
Walk up and then say something nice to them.
走过去和她们说些有意思的话题。
Get out there and go for it and don't be nervous. Practice. Practice makes perfect.
走过去试试,不要紧张。要勤加练习。熟能生巧。
Ease in. Crack a joke. Just talk. Be yourself.
放轻松。讲个笑语。聊天而已。做你自己。
Ask people how they are, what they're interested in.
问她们过得怎么样,她们对什么感兴趣。
Here's the problem: most women think guys are awkward. Be yourself. Be relaxed. Be natural.
问题是:大部分女性认为男性很尴尬。做你自己。放轻松。自然一些。
Be yourself, you know? There's no really reason to be scared or nervous.
做你自己,知道吗?没有必要害怕或紧张。
Relax your mind, relax yourself, and just have a general conversation.
放松心情,放松自己,进行日常沟通。
When you talk to a woman, you should have lots of confidence. Like, if you're not ready, don't do it.
和女性聊天时,你要更自信。如果你还没准备好,那就不要去和女性聊天。
Try to be confident. Fake it till you make it. That's what I do.
尽量自信一些。相信自己可以做到。我就是这么做的。
Confidence is key. They're just like everyone else. Just go have a normal conversation.
自信是关键。她们和其他人一样。进行平常的对话就好了。
Play up the awkward card. A lot of girls find it really cute if you're very awkward. I do it all the time.
加重你的尴尬模样。许多女孩觉得男生感觉尴尬时非常可爱。我一直是这样做的。
Sometimes it's okay to be awkward. Like, you can be so awkward that it comes off as confident, and I feel like it works.
有时尴尬一些也没什么。有时非常尴尬会激发出自信,我认为这很有用。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载