Team Peeta 4evs wants to know...
Team Peeta 4evs想知道:
"Now that The Hunger Games are over, what book franchise or movie franchise should I get into?"
“《饥饿游戏》已经完结了,我应该看哪本系列小说或是系列电影?”
I have no idea what to tell you on this one.
有关这个问题,我不知道应该给你什么建议。
Go and see whatever comes out.
去看新上映的电影。
Diary of a Wimpy Kid. That's a good series.
《小屁孩日记》。那个系列很不错。
Rocky? Reason I say that is because right now they're starting the part two. They have a little spin-off.
《洛奇》?我推荐《洛奇》的原因是他们马上要出第二部。他们制造了派生作品。
Read Lord of the Rings and then watch Lord of the Rings.
先看《魔戒》三部曲的小说,再看《魔戒》系列电影。
You should get into Harry Potter, 'cause that's a little bit like The Hunger Games, and it's very good.
你应该看《哈利·波特》,因为那和《饥饿游戏》有点像,而且《哈利·波特》非常好看。
I was super into Twilight in middle school. So if you're into that, it could be up your alley.
我上初中时非常喜欢《暮光之城》。如果你也喜欢,那正好适合你。
If I were you, I would try The Maze Runner.
如果我是你,我会看《移动迷宫》。
Maze Runner. I personally like Maze Runner better than The Hunger Games.
《移动迷宫》。相比《饥饿游戏》,我个人更喜欢《移动迷宫》。
Okay, where do I start? Okay, so you should definitely try The Maze Runner series, if you haven't, Divergent, The 5th Wave.
好,应该从哪儿开始说?嗯,你一定要看《移动迷宫》系列,如果你还没看过,你还可以看《分歧者》和《第五波》。
If you are into action stuff, you're probably going to like Batman.
如果你喜欢动作片,你可以看《蝙蝠侠》。
Go to the Superman. The new one's coming out, the Superman and Batman together.
去看《超人》吧。新一部《超人》电影马上就要上映了,这部电影里有超人也有蝙蝠侠。
The new Star Wars. It really is exciting. It's gonna be fun.
新版《星球大战》。那真的令人非常兴奋。一定会很有趣的。
Ooh, you could get back into Star Wars. That is a good franchise to get into now, because they are gonna be doing mad movies, mad video games, mad books soon.
哦,你可以看《星球大战》。那是很适合现在看的系列作品,因为他们很快就会制造疯狂的电影、疯狂的电子游戏和疯狂的书籍。
译文属秀哈原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载